1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS Sage, Delica, Thermite, Ripple and Tenacious

himan1240 Sep 1, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himan1240

himan1240 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Hello Devilz! For sale today I have 6 knives. I accept Paypal and USPS MO as payment and ship Via USPS Priority mail. The best way to contact me is by email at Josephrogers1240@gmail.com or by PM here! Lets get to the knives now.

Spyderco Sage 1: I bought this knife and have never used it once. I took it out to look at it, but that was about it. It is LNIB with everything it came with including the bubble wrap pouch. I am asking $old net.

Spyderco Delica 4 Gray FFG: This one is a user and has been sharpened by me. The edge is extremely sharp! There is a mark from sharpening on the blade, the handle scales are in perfect condition. It comes with the box and is smooth and solid! I am asking $old net for it.

Spyderco Delica 4 Custom CF Scales: This one I acquired in a trade. The scales look and feel nice and the blade is untouched. I have never used it. It also comes with the box and brown scales and another set of liners. It is the smoothest delica I have ever touched. I am asking $65 net.

CRKT Ripple: This one is NIB, I have taken it out to inspect it and put it right back in. I had another one that I used and gave it to a friend who is just starting to get into knives. I am asking $25 net.

Kershaw Thermite: This one is a user as well, I have sharpened it and maintained it. It flips really well and is broken in. Asking $old.

Spyderco Tenacious Spyderedge: This one was used to cut some cardboard and man did it just saw right through it. It is used but functions perfectly. I tried to sharpen it and could not get too great of an edge on it. There are some sharpening marks on it. I am asking $old for it.

BUY THE LAST TWO TOGETHER FOR $75!

I am selling these off because I have recently gotten a small Sebenza and these are not going to get any love from me.

If you buy a knife, I will throw in a free gift.

I really need these sold as quickly as possible! Thanks for reading!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tenacious is SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
  2. filamrockr

filamrockr Huge member

Hi, I'll take the Spyderco Tenacious! :manganr: Email sent...

3. Brules

Brules Average member

I'll take the Thermite.

4. himan1240

Bump, 3 left, let's get them sold!

Added a package deal! The package deal comes with 3 gifts added in as well!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
  5. himan1240

Bump, only 3 left!

6. himan1240

Bump, only 2 left!

7. himan1240

Mods please close :manganr:. Going to open a new one with new knives and a new title.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.