1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Roton Hollow grind Double Edge, BM 62, BM 375 Adamas fixed blade

Palethius Apr 11, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palethius

Palethius Customizer Knife Maker or Craftsman

MODS PLEASE CLOSE. ALL GONE.

Roton DE: withdrawn

This knife has been flipped but not abused. Tip is slightly blunted but not as much as you would expect from an SS handled DE. Pin construction, so there's nothing to be done about the handle play. There is a fair bit but there is no contact whatsoever in closed position. It's heavy and a DE, but this thing flips surprisingly well. Definitely better than I thought it would when I got it a few years ago. No built-in latch gate so I never flipped with it on. Plus, a DE... so who needs the latch anyway? Comes with leather sheath.

BM 62: $old

Basic 62. Flipped some but not much. Few dings here and there, tip and edge are still good and sharp. Comes with sheath and box/paperwork.

BM 375 Adamas: $old

Got this in a trade a while ago. Never did anything with it except try and sell it. Lol. Some of the finish has been rubbed off from sheathing and unsheathing the knife. It also didn't come with the nylon button strap when I received it so it won't come with it now. Factory sharp edge on the plain side and the serrated spine.

Payments need to be made via PayPal

Thanks for looking!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. Palethius

Pics of the 62

Attached Files:

3. Palethius

Pics of the Roton

Attached Files:

4. Palethius

Pics of the Adamas

Attached Files:

5. alerma

alerma Huge member

i'll take the 375 per PM.

6. Palethius

Bump. Only one left is the 62. Price drop to $200 shipped/insured

7. Toxiatris

Toxiatris Little member

I'll take the 62 as per PM!

8. Palethius

All gone. Thanks everyone! Knives will be in the mail tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.