1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS: O'Hare, Hoover

Clovis Oct 8, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clovis

Clovis Brigade Member Brigade Member

Both knives have been carried, used and sharpened. Not interested in trades.
    Paypal goods and services is preferred payment method. Money order is ok but knife won't ship until it clears my account.
    First I'll take it posted followed by a PM gets it. Sale isn't final until payment received. Will ship USPS small flat rate box. Prices include shipping and I cover paypal fees. Insurance is extra and I'll quote actual cost upon request. I only ship CONUS. Please know the knife laws in your area. Must be of legal age to purchase. Thank you!

First up. Joe Hoover flipper. I'm the original owner. Rides on washers and flips smooth. Couple of scratches on one side of the blade as pictures show. Locks up super tight with no blade play in any direction. This is a great strong built folder. If you have big hands this knife feels great in hand.
    Weighs 7oz, 5 3/8" closed, 8 15/16" open, 3 5/8" blade, just a hair under 1/2" thick not counting the clip. Titanium frame and clip, CPM154. It is sharp and ready to work. $old.
    [​IMG]

Sean O'Hare Mag F2K flipper. I'm the original owner and had Sean build to my request. Sean says it's the biggest flipper he has made to date. Rides on bearings, super smooth buttery flipping action. Light detent. Locks up tight with no blade play in any direction. No lock stick. This is one of the smoothest actions I've felt. It comes with a leather sheath made by Sean. Remove the clip and it's ready to sheath carry or you can leave the clip on and it still fits in the sheath nice and tight either way.Comes with a zippered padded case too.
    9 13/16" open, 5 1/2" closed, 4 5/16" blade, 5/8" thick not counting the clip. Weighs 6.7 oz and weighs 9.4 oz in the sheath. CPM154 with marble carbon fiber bolsters, lscf scales. Titanium liners and clip. Liners are jeweled. Very light scratches on the blade from cutting cardboard boxes. Easy to buff out if you want to. Sharpened and ready to work. $775

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  2. Clovis

Bump

3. Clovis

Bump

4. Clovis

Make an offer, I may get drunk and take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.