1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS NIB Fenix TK10 and batteries

rick45acp Jul 3, 2012

1. rick45acp

rick45acp Huge member

Selling a brand new in box Fenix TK10. It has all papers, all parts and original box. I would llike $60.00 and a little for shipping and I will include 8 Tenergy, 750mAh, RCR123A, 3.0 volt rechargeable batteries and charger with it. Ask about paypal or a money a money order is fine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ron finkbeiner

ron finkbeiner Average member

Sir if you don't end up selling the light, it looks like a fine light please let me know. I am a truck driver getting back to work in a week at a new company. I could use a new light so would you keep me in mind I it doesn't sell soon? Thanks for your time.