1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Modified Busse HOFSH

JurT Feb 2, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JurT

JurT Huge member

I got this modified HOFSH. I removed the skull crusher, removed the black coating and gave it a worker satin finish. The scales aren't attached but you get them with the knife. They are handshaped green/black magnum g10 scales. This was a real user and after the mods it's still a real user. No safe queen here.
    Also I convexed the knife and it's very sharp.

Price is 500USD incl. shipping to the United States. Price offers are welcome
    Only trades interested in are a Hill Knives S.O.K or a KCT002-1 (green)

See post #2 for the new price and the new pictures!!

2. JurT

JurT Huge member

The scales are placed with the old Busse tubings but they're not locked. I only did this for taking pictures as you can see in the last picture.
    Convex edge is shaving sharp.
    New price -- > 475USD incl. shipping

Added some new and nicer pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. bootstrenf

bootstrenf BRB- starting epic threads

pm sent