1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Ken Onion Relay

Windex Nov 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windex

Windex Huge member

This is a Ken Onion Relay from G4 I love the knife but it needs a new home. The knife will come with the bills custom case seen in the photos which is where it has stayed since about 3 minutes after I got it. The knife is brand new and has never been used to cut anything, not even paper. Feel free to ask any questions! Asking $2350>>$2250>>$2150>>$1950 net. Payment methods accepted are PP add 3.5% or Postal MO.

In the interest of full disclosure in the last picture there is a hairline scratch on the lockbar. In the other picture above it, that is just fuzz.

Sorry for the cell phone pictures. If you need better pictures I will go to my brothers house and use his light box.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
  2. Windex

Windex Huge member

Price drop!

3. Windex

Windex Huge member