1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS: HOM Evo Purple/gold, HOM Specter, and Sam Eddleman Balisong

Parjir Jan 24, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parjir

Parjir Little member

Closed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
  2. Parjir

Parjir Little member

More Pictures

Closed

3. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

If one has his/her shit together one can make several posts in a very short time-frame, and that is fine. Ten minutes apart is not "a very short time-frame."

One is also free to modify a(ny) previous post, as I have done here, to add more pictures.

[​IMG]

Now you better attend to moderator request posted earlier before this whole thing goes in the shitter.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2016
  4. BladeVega333

BladeVega333 Enormous member My Ass is on Probation

Please send me pics to yunguna47@yahoo.com so i can take a look at the Sam Eddleman balisong,

5. Parjir

Parjir Little member

Evo Pictures

Closed

6. Parjir

Parjir Little member

Sam Eddleman Bowie

Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.