1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Hinderer FXM, Large Sebenza, Small Sebenza Diamond Plate CGG

ParkinNJ Feb 5, 2011

1. ParkinNJ

ParkinNJ Little member

All knives sold. Thanks JD!
    Several knives offered for sale. I’m looking to fund other blade(s) so no trades please. PayPal and money orders acceptable. I’m somewhat new to JD but I have over 100+ positive feedback (100%) on ebay; I can provide username for those wanting to check references.

Thanks for looking!

1. Hinderer FXM (CTS-XHP) with smooth CF handles. FXM is in mint condition, never carried, just handled, and comes with pictured sheath.
    Price is $OLD!.

2. Chris Reeve Large TNK edition Sebenza with dual silver thumb-studs. The Sebenza is in mint condition and has not been carried. It comes with papers and hex tool.
    Price is $PF.

3. Chris Reeve Small Sebenza with diamond-plating CGG. The Sebenza has been used (but not abused) and carried and in very-good condition. It comes with papers, polishing cloth, and hex tool.
    Price is $PF.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]