1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS/FT: Two 43 Springers with all og items

HedaCoon Oct 26, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

I have two 43 Springers with all original items. Chances are will keep 1 after whichever one sells first. I need a 4x for a stitch reblade so will take a user 42 in as part of trade for the blemished 43 only. Other than that, will consider any 4x stock anoed, tachyon 2 bowie for trade with either. Must have all original items.

Photo files are very large, and I split the photos accordingly to each one so please pay attention to the details
    [​IMG]

Blemished 43 is in great condition but idk why the original owner decided to round the spine, and did a pretty blah job on it. It does have some minor blade rubs with one spot on the blade, near the spine got rubbed (3rd photo). $850 g&s, shipped ups conus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Or

- Lnib 43 $OLD g&s, shipped ups conus
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  2. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Please close. ItsI sold. Thank you JD :) happy Halloween!

RexRippin and seandavid55 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.