1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS/FT: Jake Hoback MK Ultra

ern1911 Jul 26, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

0avoKDp.jpg C6B5qjT.jpg jH30Kj8.jpg JzNi39t.jpg RLIEwhW.jpg sLIKlrF.jpg wmgdP4h.jpg

I have a Jake Hoback MK Ultra up for sale or trade (willing to trade up or down). I bought this from another user a couple years ago, but it still looks pretty much brand new to me.

I've taken the knife out of the box maybe 5 times since I've gotten it and it's been opened under 10 times which you'll notice since the flipping action on the knife still needs to be worked in.

It's a really neat knife, super lightweight, compact, and looks great, but I have large hands, so it's a bit too small for me and not something I would normally EDC anyway. Therefore, I've decided to pass it on to someone else here who hopefully will!

Sale value of $299, Trade value of $350, Payment via PayPal, Shipped and insured via USPS. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    BennytheBlade likes this.
  2. Tyrrellica

Tyrrellica Brigade Member Brigade Member

What are you looking to trade?

3. ern1911

ern1911 Average member

Thank you for the interest, but this has been traded already, mods please close and thank you as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.