1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS BRS BAREBONES

chad85 Apr 9, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chad85

chad85 Little member

for sale used (good condition-flipped some)-brs barebones with a couple light nicks on the inside of the handles from contact with blade and few to some light marks on the handles,original owner purchased when this brs 002.jpg brs 004.jpg brs 005.jpg brs 006.jpg brs 007.jpg brs 008.jpg brs 009.jpg first came out,i sent this in to brs 2 to 3 months ago to get tighten up and everything so this has been loctited and tighten up by them and has just been sitting in a box since,recommended to flip this heavier balisong over soft material to keep screws from loosing easily,basically no handle play and smooth open and closing,condition at least 8/10 ,comes with box and brs card,price includes shipping with tracking and paypal fees,U.S shipping only,NO trades,buyer responsible for knowing his/her local laws,this will be my 5th balisong sale here and if you need more feedback i can link buyer to my other seller feedback from another site.price --$185.00

2. chad85

chad85 Little member

bump-price drop $175.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  3. neXt559

neXt559 Little member

pm sent

4. Timbo

Timbo Tiny Member

pm sent

5. chad85

chad85 Little member