1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS: BM42A user $OLD

HedaCoon Apr 10, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

FS: Benchmade 42a (stock anodized with orange peel texture by benchmade) that came with a regular 42 box, sheath and original 42a tlatch. This one is definitely a user with some minor blade rubs that is usual in washer only balis, and ano is a bit worn out on the side of the channel. The handles on this are a bit closer than normal but the tang pin is solid. Blade has some rounding on the spine and around the tang area (not by me). I tried to capture as many of the details as possible in the pictures, please pay close attention.
    I generally prefer to show video condition of the knife as it covers the entirety of the knife better than just photos, here is the link to the 42a if you are interested.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhU95UZAUeo/?taken-by=nilnic

$OLD shipped conus only, paypal fee included for good and services. This sale is cross post in different places. NO TRADE :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]