1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS- Benchmade Boat Anchors....

RoninFlipper Mar 24, 2019

1. RoninFlipper

RoninFlipper Little Member

For sale or trade-after a Ti BM62 handle upgrade, I’ve now got four nautical spec stainless steel boat anchors waiting for a new home!

Machined with multiple witness holes for flexible chain attachment. Anchors are made by Benchmade from solid stainless steel of high quality.

Note-buyer is responsible for arranging and funding heavy load freight shipping!

[​IMG]

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Looks (and gotta feel) much improved.

3. RoninFlipper

It is so

4. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

Do you feel that it was worth the cost? I have always wanted to feel one in person. I do know that edck makes an absolutely great product, (had scales on my 51) but man it makes a 6x a spendy Bali.

5. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Its 4am, my kids are asleep and the house is quiet.

I feel like I woke up suddenly and forgot where I was and the day of the week.

congrats!?
    I always thought 6x’s were a little wonky on the tune even with new handle slabs.

6. RoninFlipper

I love my modded 62 and it’s my favorite Bali - but it honestly is not worth the money . I didn’t spend $360 on my 62 new but that’s how much they go for these days. Add in $250 for scales and the totals over $600 . When you can get an AB for $400 all day a modded 6x is lighting money on fire

Even if you get the 62 for $100 you’re still better off with BRS