1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS: 5 Autos

slimkango Feb 11, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimkango

slimkango Brigade Member Brigade Member

I have for sale 5 automatics listed below.

1) UTX-70, #0540, dated 05/2004, came to me new with two small spots where coating rubbed off in sheath(see pic),other than that it is mint!! $200.00 shipped!

2) Mikov, abs scales, stainless blade, Nis(new in sleeve), mint! $old!

3) Boker Kal-74, black scales, AUS8 blade, mint! $old!

4) Protech Tr-3, black scales, 154-cm blade, carried but only cut some plastic with it, there is only wear on the clip! $old !

5) Leverletto, wood scales, you can see where the scale on the back split when it was pinned, thats how it came to me new(see pic), blade was dull also and I sharpened it with a lansky. $45.00

All knives come with their boxes except for the Mikov which came in a sleeve and the Leverletto which came with nothing. I accept PayPal or USPS MO and ship USPS Priority w/ DC in the ConUS only. You must be over 18 yrs old and it is your responsibility to know the laws concerning ownership of these types of knives. Thanks for looking!!:manganr:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
  2. droid

droid This IS the droid you are looking for! Brigade Member

I'll take the Protech.

Let me know where to send the Money Order.

Thanks,

Andy

3. Aviw

Aviw Little member

Re kal 74

I'll take the Boker please. Just tell me where to send the paypal. Thank you. Email incoming.

4. slimkango

Protech is SPF and Boker is sold! Thanks!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2012
  5. tarako

tarako Little member

Will Take

2) Mikov, abs scales, stainless blade, Nis(new in sleeve), mint! $55.00 shipped!

6. slimkango

Mikov sold!

Leverletto SPF!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.