1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

From OC Maryland

panthershinobi Apr 12, 2011

1. panthershinobi

panthershinobi Little member

Hello all,

I'm a beginning knife enthusiast that lives near Ocean City, Maryland. I say beginning not because I am new to knives but because I am new to collecting them as a hobby. I've carried a knife in some form or another since I was a child and was given my first Swiss Army knife. It's a part of my culture. I'm a Nanticoke Lenni Lenape Indian and it's rare you don't see one of us with a blade of some sort. Anyway, I teach martial arts (American Kenpo and am a junior instructor under my instructor in the Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu) and have just begun getting my hands marked up from flipping around my balisong.

Hope that's a good enough introductory thread for ya.

Shawn

firepowerfox and havana d like this.
  2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Fine job, good sir!

:labella: :cheers:

3. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

What up!!! I Live in Ocean Pines & work for Atlantic Firearms ... Down to Flip & shoot anytime ... Currently could use some updated hand to hand self defense for sure..
    WELCOME!!!!!!!! :ross:

4. primal13

primal13 Bluebeard Brigade Member

what's up my coastal brother.:devil1:

5. Str8ShooterEsq

Str8ShooterEsq Wartime Consigliere Brigade Member

Welcome from Rockville.

6. maui4lowry

maui4lowry Zombie Eradicator Extraordinaire

Spent many a days and night in the OC.....of MD that is... welcome and bring me some Threshers fries!!!!!! please:demented:

7. havana d

havana d Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD.

8. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Welcome to The JD.

:cheers:

9. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

Welcome to the JD!

10. maui4lowry

maui4lowry Zombie Eradicator Extraordinaire

I'm still waiting on my fries............................................:devil1:

11. Gimmeabreak

Gimmeabreak Little member

Welcome to the JD. Spend a little time here and your collecting will beciome full blown hoarding. Enjoy the descent. :devil1:

12. Z'ha'dum

Z'ha'dum Shadow

Welcome to the JD!!!

13. vjb.knife

vjb.knife Investigador Subaquatico

Welcome to JD

I grew up in a different part of MD but spent a lot of time in OC when my Mother in Law used to live there. I also used to live up the road in Dover, DE.

There is a nice Knife Shop up toward Dover from you in DE called Willey Knives. A great guy owns the place and I have bought many knives from him. I bought a couple of Balis from him over the years.

His shop is in the basement of his house and he has a little workshop in the back and can do one heck of a nice job sharpening knives. He has a very nice selection of knives.

14. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Welcome aboard!!

15. panthershinobi

I know it's belated, but thanks for the welcome guys. ...yeah. I am going to be so broke hanging out in these forums. But at least sometimes people will trade! I'm an Indian. We like to barter.

16. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

Trade that 51 for a heavier knife!! :ross:

17. panthershinobi

If I found one I thought was worth it, I'd be open.