1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Night Flips

Andy T Mar 7, 2014

1. echoshock

echoshock Huge member

Mainly cause I don't know if I have the commitment necessary. I'd at least need a new camera and computer, set myself up a good shooting location, spend time looking into the innovations in flipping I've missed in the last 8 years, etc... And if I do all that then just quit again, I think it would be a shame to sink all that effort into something I wasn't committed to.

Where is b-t these days btw?

2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

do it

post your flipping on ig or fb and how you are deciding about competing again

see how many open arms there are in the community and wait for the comments to roll in. warning: thicken your skin for it.

see if the "we all have to work together to make this work" culture holds true

regardless we love the flipping videos here

fnf is light-hearted and not too serious however trolls do roam

post more videos

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  3. echoshock

echoshock Huge member

lmao trust me homie I am not concerned about people's words.

What sites are competitions held on now? If it's any sort of normie social media then it won't work for me.

apdallaround likes this.