1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Night Flips

Andy T Mar 7, 2014

1. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

no music i unmuted on ig

Balibuyer and crogers like this.
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Ok, so now I HAVE to know why they pulled it. If its over knife content I guess I will try instagram but fuck I dont want to. Was there any cuts or blood in it? Cursing? Im trying to imagine what would get a flipping video pulled and there isnt much I can think of. Just a random search on the TOOB and there are a shit ton of flipping vids, so it would be interesting if they start disappearing. SJW for the win.

3. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I caught the second video....It was killer flippin, I hope it keeps comin

I would really love to contribute to this thread at some point. I'm no flipper by any means but, I can flow for about 10 or 15 seconds LMAO.

Don't reckon the other dude was calling him out on here either.

4. BennytheBlade

Yeah, I mean, I feel bad cause I was trying to get this thread moving and I even talked to Joker about posting a vid. I hope he keeps coming as well.

Fuck, Ill contribute if yall want, but it will only make me less popular than I am, if that is possible...

Yeah, I think Benyou was just noticing the vid was down? Dont know, havent talked to him but from the stuff in this thread, thats what it seems like.

Of course you guys know, Im gonna have to come back and clean all this shit up after we figure out what happened...

apdallaround and Balibuyer like this.
  5. apdallaround

recently i had to bite the bullet and rejoin ig after hating it so damn much

there are a few makers i really enjoy seeing and hearing that are only on ig.

awhile ago i had an account but i really didnt know how it worked, got offended pretty fuckin bad and deleted my account.

*lesson learned* - block people you dont want anything to do with, or see. also if you post anything have thick skin because hurtful people are hidden behind every rock. also trust no one

i’ve actually been having fun with it and posting some pictures then archiving before too long. i like people seeing some of my cool shit for a little while and likewise i like seeing their cool shit too.

6. apdallaround

i feel bad too, joker has become a friend and he is an awesome flipper

if this happened because joker interacts with me that’s really uncool.

i have ripped on a lot of high up people in the ‘community’ because of price gouging in voodoo that didn’t seem very ‘community’ at all. i’m sure i have a really bad reputation as a dick.

attack me, not joker

i’ll close my eyes and extend my cheek out. hit me hard

*if it truely was youtube for some reason i’ll boycott

*sorry for the mess to clean up benny

Balibuyer and BennytheBlade like this.
  7. BennytheBlade

I get what your saying APD, but even if someone was being a douche to joker because of you, they still have to have broken some YT rule, and I wanna know what it is.

Way back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, we had a "reputation" system here, and you could give positive and negative rep on anyone's post. We had a problem because the system would not tell you who gave you the positive (green) or negative (red) rep and so you could anonymously give someone bad rep and they wouldnt know who did it. You COULD sign the rep, I would do something like "awesome post btb" or "you suck btb" but you didnt have to. Then of course people figured out that you could give negative rep and "sign" it with someone else's handle or name. Initially it was funny, but soon caused a lot of headaches..

The idea of fucking someone over and hiding behind a screen is all to common these days, I really hope nobody is fucking w/ joker because of you, me, JD or whatever. Hopefully it was just some stupid fluke algorithm that got it pulled.

8. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Untitled.png

BennytheBlade and apdallaround like this.
  9. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Naw, man.... you gotta leave it so the noobs can get a taste of old skool bali drama....

Ain't no drama like bali drama!

10. apdallaround

that is awesome!

lately i’ve felt like that guy from bitter sweet symphony. walking into people, stepping in front of traffic

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    chutcher, BennytheBlade and Balibuyer like this.
  11. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

Rock and roll guitars.

12. apdallaround

Guitars rock and roll.

13. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

That is one of those songs that I find so surreal that it is nearly a quarter century old

Shawnjohn999999 and apdallaround like this.
  14. apdallaround

it’s a shame that someone that wanted to share their skill with this community will never share here again

Shawnjohn999999 and crogers like this.
  15. Bigbosssman

Bigbosssman JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I missed all kinds of shit here. I will say I fully support the hate on the price gouging maggots in the world. Any Bali that flips halfway decent is sold out in seconds. Then they’re for sale second hand almost instantly. The whole (dm me prices) people need to go in a hole and stay there. I send them messages on Facebook and ig sometimes,I really should leave it alone. Recently it was trying to buy weights but right now they’re triple the price on fb.

I was thinking of doing a giveaway here and paying it forward. A Bali or something related to it,get some vids on here. Miya the last cool knife place on the web.

16. Justin McNeill

Justin McNeill Upgraded Member JDBA Official Member

Shawnjohn999999 and apdallaround like this.
  17. echoshock

echoshock Huge member

For scumbags like me, every day is friday. I have infinite free time and I'm getting paid to enjoy my life thanks to miss 'rona.

Sorry for the editing and video quality, but I don't have a nice camera or computer that could actually do the edits I want anymore.

18. apdallaround

nice flipping!

19. echoshock

echoshock Huge member

Thanks, I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna start competing again lately.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  20. BennytheBlade

Why wouldnt you?