1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Night Flips

Andy T Mar 7, 2014

1. Andy T

Andy T Gentle Giant JDBA Official Member

This week for Friday Night Flips.....
    [video=youtube_share;e2b8qoFKdNQ]http://youtu.be/e2b8qoFKdNQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    AngelDeVille, VANELLI and MTXCraze like this.
  2. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Another without a ending

If it can work with the ending trick I posted just before anyone throw me a post on what they think to throw in the middle. I think I have something going there. You guys will know better then me that's why I ask. Thanks. But I'd like to know if they suck lol

3. Ronin0821

4. jack10685

jack10685 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

>goes to film FNF video
    >camera drops off the face of the earth
    looks like I won't have a video up tonight, maybe early tomorrow will suffice.

5. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

also some thing to think about, learn stuff that will get you into more combos like twirling and roll overs. arials are not important in the beginning. in my opinion of course

6. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Tim Listen to this Tip

Learn the basics. Learn how to Twirl first then u can learn to scissor
    Learn Behind the 8 Ball And Helix

After you can do those trick come back for more tips.

Until then the only tip is to practice, a lot.

Everything looks good man, I mean to most others Flipping a knife looks bad ass.

This is Friday Night Flips, Not Critique Every Video that Tim Post Night Flips

7. Ronin0821

I can do those tricks pretty decently I have multiple scissoring Tricks up multiple ways. I just thought I was finally moving up the 8 ball is boring in away where I like to throw the opposite spin in there I dunno how to take it progressing or not but I got you I know the tricks I guess I'll look at the twirl again. I just don't see what I'm missing except both together. Thanks

8. Andy T

:thumbsup: Very slick Ry! :thumbsup:

9. Area965

Area965 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Tim,

This is one of your best one yet. Keep it up. The right hand is very smooth on this one. :thumbsup:

Ronin0821 likes this.
  10. Ronin0821

Thanks I appreciate the feed back.

11. MTXCraze

Tim, don't take my comment the wrong way. Your flipping is improving nicely.

you just don't need feed back for every video you make.

People will watch and if they like something im sure you will get the feedback:thumbsup:

12. Ronin0821

Your right I thought after like just put the vid up and shut up lol. Thanks appreciate it I got something for you.

13. Ronin0821

14. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

ok last thing, instead of making a bunch of small videos(i dont have a problem with it) put all those vids together to make something bigger. also flip against a wall or somthing with better lighting because that also is a major factor. o and remember to add a catchy tune, always ties a video together with a bow:thumbsup:

15. Andy T

Badass!:thumbsup: missed this when it went up due to the high volume of posts...

Great flipping! I never flip with my dog in the room b/c she would be skewered in a minute.:bwah: Badass vid Bro!

16. Ronin0821

17. MTXCraze

The stars aligned and YouTube Managed to Process my video after 3 hours:thumbsup:

[video=youtube;jiPehiOpUaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiPehiOpUaM[/video]

AngelDeVille and VANELLI like this.
  18. Area965

Area965 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

MTXCraze and armedpootles like this.
  19. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This was my vision for the week. Didn't get to practice it much,(I need it). :bwah:
    At least I didn't spill my beer this time.
    Mad respect to some of the heavy hitters taking part and some peoples first vids. Awesome!
    I'm gonna go back through and make sure I didn't miss something and green who I can.
    [YOUTUBE]T9xGh1vEtNo&feature[/YOUTUBE]

MTXCraze likes this.
  20. Andy T

Sick flipping Bro!! Glad YT saw fit to produce this vid, you get better and better as the weeks go by, excellent stuff IMO!:thumbsup:

You flipping is very smooth, that's not easy to do. I hope you're left handed....nice vid!:thumbsup: