1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FREEDOM - tomorrow is my last day at this hell hole job

stephanfowler May 19, 2011

1. stephanfowler

stephanfowler knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I have been working as a Project Manager for a commercial construction company since 2005, work has been steadily treading down hill to the point that we can't make payroll rather often.

I've seen this coming for a good long while and have tried to position myself as best as possible,

So as of tomorrow I am permanently layed off, except for an occasional day here and there to help with some upcoming projects

I can't tell you how flippin relieved I am. It's been a couple months knowing that the hammer was going to fall but not when.

As of Monday 5-23-2011 I am a Full Time knifemaker.

pray for me as I descend into madness

2. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

good luck,

follow your dream.
    believe in your selve, and start grinding
    because i do not see anything for sale on your site :bwah:

3. RoyalM

RoyalM Commando Devil Super Moderator Brigade Member

Best of luck mate, you turn out some cracking knives and now you're full time they can only keep going from strength to strength.

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Good Luck and you know, with the power of Devil Prayers, we shall (help you) overcome!

Keep the WIP's and content fresh, not to mention the Reward (raffle) section :madaddy:

5. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Fire up the forge!!! :neilson:

Good luck with everything man! :)

6. craythegray

craythegray Better than gold or platinum

Best of luck!

Sometimes it takes one door to shut...for us to realize there is anouther door WIDE open!

7. stephanfowler

stephanfowler knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

kinda,

I've been trying to get this door to close for a while whilst looking longingly at the open door to my shop

8. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Good luck on your full time knife making. We should be seeing a lot of WIP's!

9. DDR

DDR knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Good Luck Bro!

10. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

Mia and I will keep the prayers coming and look forward to seeing so new bad ass blades from you. If you ever need to chat I will always be around. Good luck my friend.

11. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Good luck Stephen......you've definitely got the skills to be a succesfull full time maker.

12. JMCNEES

JMCNEES knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Good luck man, you should have no problems with the skill you've got!

13. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

its scarry as hell, i know been doing it for the last year or so. your going to be fine believe in yourself and it will happen