1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Four Pieces For Sale

P. McKinley Mar 22, 2013

1. P. McKinley

P. McKinley knifemaker formerly known as "Dacks" Knife Maker or Craftsman

Alloyed Force SOLD
    Blade: 10" x 2" x approx 3/16" of forged 1095, full flat grind and hand rubbed and etched 1500 grit finish showing a nice temper line.
    Handle: Red Maple "onion burl" fitted with a wrought iron guard forged from an old anchor chain link and an iron and a brass spacer. A copper pin completes the fittings. The handle has a Tung oil and buffed paste wax finish.
    Sheath: Fully leather-lined Wickett and Craig 6-7 oz. veg tan leather with an onion burl inlay, wrought iron and brass "stars", and a copper "sheath tip thingy". The light colored wood at the tip of the inlay is fully finished sapwood. The belt harness on the back side has a 4-position carry option with a brass ring for attaching the vertical carry shoulder strap. The shoulder strap is fitted with onion burl pieces from the same block used in the handle.
    Stand: A really nice piece of "real" Red Maple burl with my "PM" makers mark stamped into a copper star on the base.

A complete sheath WIP for this knife can be seen here: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/124228-Sheath-WIP-Now-Finished

Price: SOLD includes insured shipping throughout continental N. America. Overseas shipping can be arranged. Payment by PayPal or Bank money order. Please contact me(PM or email) for payment arrangements. I will NOT entertain trade offers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rustic Cholla Dagger SOLD
    Blade: 7" of old harrow rake from our farm, etched and blued. Forged copper "bolster" w/ hammered texture. A copper rod is attached to the end of the tang and peened to the etched/distressed butt plate then stamped with my "PM" maker's mark.
    Handle: 4 1/2" of Staghorn(Buckhorn) Cholla Cactus filled with black epoxy, rawhide with split leather lacing.
    Sheath: The Quilted Red Maple case is fully lined with 1-2 oz leather split, a leather welt, and a Tung oil/buffed paste wax finished. The Maple has a very tight quilt figure and brilliant chatoyance. The rawhide upper has a leather lined belt loop, forged copper name plate w/ hammered finish, and split leather lace wrapping. The four handmade bobbles are cholla, heat colored steel, Yucca thorn, and copper. I collected the Yucca thorn while on a backpacking trip in the deserts of the Southwest US.

SOLDPrice includes insured shipping throughout continental N. America. Overseas shipping can be arranged. Payment by PayPal or Bank money order. Please contact me(PM or email) for payment arrangements. I will NOT entertain trade offers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Surprise!!SOLD
    Blade: 7" x 3/16" laminate of an old file and wrought iron with bolted tang, flat ground with 2000 grit hand rubbed finish and a polished heavy etch, copper seppa.
    Handle: 4 5/8", hand carved solid moose antler with "antiqued" finish, copper and mild steel spacers, and a guard of heavily etched wrought iron. Wrought iron butt plate stamped with my "PM" maker's mark.
    Sheath: Fully lined, 172 year old Nova Scotia Black Spruce barn board with peened, forged copper bands. The harness is Wicket & Craig 6-7 oz veg tanned leather with an antiqued moose antler bead and a forged copper maker's mark tag at the base of the belt loop.

Price: SOLD[/B] includes insured shipping throughout continental N. America. Overseas shipping can be arranged. Payment by PayPal or Bank money order. Please contact me(PM or email) for payment arrangements. I will NOT entertain trade offers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

La Moufette(aka Pepe le Pew) SOLD
    Blade: 7 3/4" x 1/4" 1095 steel(Aldo), clay quenched, flat ground with a 1000 grit hand sanded finish then etched and polished to display a prominent hamon.
    Handle: 4 3/4" of Black and White Ebony w/ stainless steel pins and lanyard hole tube, B&W Ebony bead, and a buffed natural finish.
    Sheath: 6/7 oz veg tanned leather(RJF), hand stitched, fully leather lined, with one-piece B&W Ebony inlay and maker's mark tag on belt loop, brass stud.

Price: SOLD includes insured shipping throughout continental N. America. Overseas shipping can be arranged. Payment by PayPal or Bank money order. Please contact me(PM or email) for payment arrangements. I will NOT entertain trade offers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First "I'll Take name" gets it.

I'd be happy to supply additional photos or answer any questions you might have on any of the above pieces.

All four of these pieces can be seen in greater detail on my website: http://www.pjmknives.com/currently-available.html
    Thank you for your interest.

-Peter

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
  2. roswald

roswald Huge member

PM sent for remaining 2 pieces

3. P. McKinley

P. McKinley knifemaker formerly known as "Dacks" Knife Maker or Craftsman

Replied to..

-Peter

edit to add: Sale pending on all pieces.

4. roswald

roswald Huge member

Gorgeous pieces

I neglected to post here when I received the 2 pieces--Alloyed Force and La Moufette.

Pics are great, but nothing like seeing them in person--they are breathtaking. I am extremely proud to own these.

Looking forward to some more in the Future

5. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nice Scores!

All the knives are Great, Peter

6. deadsled

deadsled Little member

Iza niice

Beautiful werk!