1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Found ————Looking for Benchmade 32 Washers and hardware——Found

Akondili Sep 14, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akondili

Akondili Tiny Member

Hey guys I posted in the WTB but was redirected here. I was looking for replacement washers for my benchmade 32. Reached out to BM but they do not carry parts for it since it is discontinued. If anyone knows of a viable alternative or somewhere I can get correct ones that would be great. I was also curious how many parts transfer over from the 51 and were interchangeable. Appreciate any help!

2. nightrage

nightrage Little member

Fairly certain it's the same hardware as a 51. I just sent in my 51 to Benchmade to replace some broken screws and they sent it back with a receipt with various BM32 part numbers of what was replaced. I would just print out the warranty form, mail it in, and see what happens. I bet they will fix it.

Joker188 likes this.
  3. Akondili

Akondili Tiny Member

Thank you for the advice. I was more looking to have some spares so I don't really want to have to send the knife out. BM told me they wont send out internal or major parts out of the factory and that they no longer have parts for the 32.

4. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Sounds like you just got a generic answer from a general employee to a discontinued product....i'd try again

......Or buy another 32, two is better than one

5. Akondili

Akondili Tiny Member

Haha maybe one day but for now one is good enough. What do you think I shoudl say in a new email? Wouldn't the same person see it or would it just go to a new customer service rep?

6. shinyblades

shinyblades Little Member

I have benchmade 51 and 32 washers.
    3/16” I D .317” O D .010” thick phosphor bronze

7. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

USAKnifemaker.com

Akondili likes this.
  8. Akondili

Akondili Tiny Member

I ended up ordering some thicker ones. I read a thread on here about using .015 for less play so we’ll see how that goes. Thank you for reaching out I really appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.