1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Foster 6oz pocket "Jack" for sale

PuukkoGuy Mar 1, 2011

1. PuukkoGuy

PuukkoGuy Huge member

Good morning everyone :ssmile:

I have this beautiful 6oz Foster Blackjack. Bottom one in the picture.
    7 1/2" long. I removed the strap and installed a key ring. It rides just right in a front pocket with keys just peeking out. It is as new beautiful.
    I now own a few other Foster Blackjacks and this one needs a new home.

$45.00 shipped to you. That is $10.00 off of the new price AND free shipping.

Paypal only please.

First "I'll take it." starts things. Thanks+++

[​IMG]

2. baksilum

baksilum Little member

I'll take it.

3. PuukkoGuy

PuukkoGuy Huge member

PM on the way. Thanks+++

4. baksilum

baksilum Little member

Payment sent! :devil1:

5. PuukkoGuy

PuukkoGuy Huge member

SOLD :)

You will love it. BEAUTIFUL leatherwork. Thanks again+++++

6. baksilum

baksilum Little member

Pleasure doing business with you. Left you a review on the positive or negative forum. Best wishes.

7. PuukkoGuy

PuukkoGuy Huge member

:ross::ross::ross: VERY glad you are happy with the combo :ross::ross::ross:

I have been messing around with woodturning Kubotans. Fun stuff. That Ziricote wood is strong hard stuff :)