1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Old ???
    Ron , comment ? :bwah:

2. Gress

Gress Huge member

At list from the engine generation stand point it is in the past. BTW, I miss previous gen' engines big time. Schumacher's qualification times are still the best on the board and the downsizing/turbocharging just does not make it for me...
    I wish someone would start Formula0, where all over again it would be wide open for anything to be the fastest.

3. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Vettel to Ferrari next year!

4. jujigatame

jujigatame Slanted & Enchanted

Jules Bianchi still in critical condition last I read from hitting the tractor at Suzuka.

Heard it mentioned by Will Buxton on the NBC broadcast that the race organizers were offered two chances to move up the start time of the race. Hard to believe they didn't do it with a bona fide typhoon bearing right down on them. I don't know the specific circumstances of how Bianchi went off track but if he hydroplaned on standing or running water, well, that stuff would be getting really hard to spot in low ambient light like they had toward the end of that race. Such an event could have happened at any point during the GP given the rain but encroaching darkness would only serve to increase the risk.

5. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

This is bringing back so many good memories... image.jpg

6. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Savor it. I don't think there will be many more for him this year. I do appreciate that he is much more humble than his days with Red Bull.

7. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Hamilton and Rosberg are soon going to come together again, and Vettel will reap the benefits :devilwag:

8. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

No German Grand Prix?

Pure sacrilege.

LorenzoL likes this.