1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

I am sure this has been covered already but,

How do I have pictures that are permanently attached to my posts visible for all the world? Do I upload to the "gallery" will that ensure that they stay in the correct context?

And is the same sort of formatting/uploading rules applied for files like pdf and such?

I am a bit of a buffoon when it comes to this sort of thing. Any help appreciated. I would much like all photos that I upload to fall under JD jurisdiction as much as possible.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Uploaded photos on the JD galley should be visible to ALL JD readers. BUTT, if you ever delete it from the galley, the dreaded RED X :redxgun: will appear and the photo will never be seen again!

You can have as many pics in the galley as you'd like, but they are limited by size.

I'm not sure abound non-picture uploads though.

Hope this helps.

3. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

There are some basic guidelines in the FAQ. There are uploading hints within the gallery itself, too.The JD Gallery will always be here for you!

The very first rule with pictures is to crop then resize. :devilcorn: