1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

forged defense key

Bango Skank Feb 20, 2015

1. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

So we have a drunk problem in my town. They are literally everywhere, all the time. A person here is just used to a half drunk person walking up to them panhandling for money or whatever. So with that in mind I made a few of these little things. it would be hard to deal a lethal blow but they will do damage. they also can open beer for those that can figure it out.

They started as mild steel rod. I cut them hammered them square and twisted them. I used a bench grinder for the tips and a hand file to cut the texturing.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The key rings are from GBU-12 safing gear.

2. c219460

c219460 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Those would look great on keychain even if you never needed to use it for anythign else! :thumbsup: