1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

For the Love of all that is Sacred and Holy!

longbow Mar 23, 2018

1. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

So I don't go to Walmart that much but they do have good deals on Wranglers and Levi's. So figure I'll grab a pair of Wrangler with the 4 way stretch. I'm about 64 and need all the help I can get when tying to carry iwb for the extra girth etc.etc. Anyways these seem like the ticket and I like Wrangler jeans in general. So all of 5 minutes grabbing them in the store and proceed to check out. 5 people in line with not a lot of stuff between us all. In and out I says to myself. Well 20 minutes later I am down to one person in front of me. That one person took only an extra 10 minutes to check out and I shit you all not. Listen I don't begrudge folks having whatever type of cards they are called for food but when folks are going into there wallets for umpteen fucking cards from D.S.S. it kind of starts to wrankle me. That's all I'm gonna say but come on folks have your shit together before checking out! Ain't to much to ask. keepem sharp

PS these Wranglers are better than the Levi's I bought this winter that have the stretch in them too.

2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I couldn't agree more.

I've known many good people over the years that needed help at one time or another. But I've seen your example many times. I can't help but look at what is being purchased, almost always junk. I watched a lady in a gas station with arms full of monster energy drinks (because they were on sale) pay with with some various assistance cards.

I'm all for helping those that need help. I hate supporting those that take advantage. I'd like to see some sort of audits done on everything that is purchased with any kind of welfare or assistance. I think it would be shocking.

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Don'tFeed.jpg

Jus' sayin'....

4. crogers

I think Wranglers are very comfortable jeans. They used to be make here in North Redneckistan. I believe that the denim still is, but the trousers are assembled elsewhere (Mexico, maybe? :vatoloco:)

Kelper and El Gringo like this.
  5. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Have not bought Levi's in over 30 years once I learned that a portion of the sales go toward anti-gun organizations. Wrangler wearer myself.
    Checkout lines...one must acquire the patience of a monk sometimes. Ommmm Ommmm.

zogglet, begreen61, crogers and 2 others like this.
  6. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

doesn't suprise me.... their head office used to be in SF.

crogers and Kelper like this.
  7. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

It's a bit of a cliche over here, but you Really DO see people spending their benefit money on junk food, extra strength lager or cider, cigarettes, lottery tickets and long strings of lottery scratch cards.

crogers and Kelper like this.
  8. crogers

Not sure about all states, but, in North Redneckistan, it's illegal to use the food stamps (now called EBT) for prepared food (unless it's COLD :idunno:), alcohol, tobacco, and/or lottery games.

However, many recipients find a way around the rules... buying food for others and selling it at a reduced rate, "renting" out the EBT card. The state thought that by replacing the easily sold "food stamps" for a "debit" card the abuse would stop.... They were wrong!

About that cold part... WHY would it be illegal to buy hot fried chicken from the deli, but, once that same fried chicken has sat for a hour, then been refrigerated, it's OK?

Fucking guvmint! It don't gotta make sense!!

Kelper and zogglet like this.
  9. longbow

Well I figured out a work around for my bitching about the lines at Wally world. I go early! I get up early cause I don't sleep much so decided to go over at 7a.m. and voila, no lines at the check out! keepem sharp

ded i, Kelper, crogers and 1 other person like this.
  10. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

I hate Walmart. Every time I go in there, some asshole kid takes my picture and I wind up on the fuckin' website!!! :wes:

ded i, Rio, Kelper and 3 others like this.
  11. crogers

I thought this looked familiar....

Bobert.jpg

Kelper likes this.
  12. crogers

And then there was that day that you was feeling a little sexy....

KinkyBobert.jpg

:bobert:

13. crogers

I personally like Wal-Mart. You never know who you might run into. Like, once, I saw Elvis, butt*, I didn't have a camera.

Then, there's Ron Jeremy....

RonJ.jpg

Rio and Kelper like this.
  14. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

A little haiku to bring some culture to this mess.

She wasnt that bad
    Untill I noticed the pad
    Denoting the rag.

Kelper and TakeMyFingers like this.
  15. longbow

I never see anything like above in the pics. But I did see a customer and a cashier go at it one day. Helluva fight.

ded i and Kelper like this.
  16. crogers

You are either.....

a. not spending enough time in Wal-Mart

b. at the WRONG Wal-Mart

c. all of the above

:bwah:

Kelper likes this.
  17. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Fuck WAlmart and their low piece of shit made in China products...last time I was in one this old lady was doing wheelies on the parking lot , my son and I were laughing so hard....she went on top of the sidewalk and rode in two wheels for a few seconds lol lol.

Kelper likes this.