1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: United USA Balisong / Butterfly Knife

BladeGypsy Sep 23, 2018

1. BladeGypsy

BladeGypsy Little member Lady Devil

Parting with one of my balisongs.

It is marked:

“United

USA

STAINLESS”

I know very little about this knife but it is a nice, solid bali. I believe it is a vintage piece, but I’m not certain.

This knife has a single, plain edge, satin finish blade. Handles are metal of some sort (I BELIEVE Zinc) - are non-magnetic, with a black/silvery grey color coating that has a slight texture to it in-hand. Though there are several scuffs/dings in the handle, they are hard to spot as, in my opinion, the finish hides them well. Satin finish blade has light scratches to it, but they are VERY hard to spot, as well as photograph. I see no physical defects/cracks/repairs/major damage to this knife anywhere. Latch locks into place securely. Knife moves easily at pivot pins/the knife is not stiff when opening & closing. I took quite a few pics of this knife, as I feel they do better than my words can describe. However, if you have any questions or require additional photos, feel free to privately message me and I will do my best to answer you promptly and accurately.

Knife measures approx. 9’’ overall with a 3.75’’ blade. See pic next to standard US measuring tape for a visual size reference as well.

PRICE: $60

I’m not looking for any trades at this time.

Posted price includes shipping and Paypal Goods and Services fee. USA sales and shipment only. I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish. It is YOUR responsibility to be knowledgeable of and abide by your local knife laws. By purchasing this knife, you are confirming that you are 18+ years of age.

I realize I have relatively few posts on JD, but I do have extensive positive posts and feedback on the USN, if you wish to look me up there, my username is BladeGypsy.

Thank you for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. BladeGypsy

bump and price drop to $150 obo, shipped

3. BladeGypsy

How about $100 shipped

4. BladeGypsy

Bump and price drop to $75 shipped

5. BladeGypsy

BUMP AND DROP TO $60 SHIPPED

6. BladeGypsy

BUMP

7. BladeGypsy

bump please

8. Sprinters

Sprinters BANNED Fucktard

Still available?

9. BladeGypsy

Yes, still available!

10. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'd forget about that guy if I were you.

ih8damian, crogers and SOCALSURF like this.