1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

For sale only: MINT Mayo Dr. Death

BlueSkyJaunte Jul 24, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSkyJaunte

BlueSkyJaunte waster of perfectly good steel

Greetings, Devils!

This Dr. Death is absolutely pristine--it arrived to me from the previous owner with some minor rubs in the handle. Mr. Mayo kindly refinished the handle completely for me. Since then it has rested in my safe in a fleece-lined case.

You will find none better. Rest assured any 'flaws' that appear in the photos are merely dust.

Perfectly centered, lockup is at about 30%. Tip-up pocket clip. Regular bushings; this is not an IKBS knife.

I can't bring myself to even pocket this fine blade.

$900 shipped in the USA. Funds via US Postal Service Money Order only, please. This protects me AND you.

First "I'll take it" via PM gets it.

2. usfpaul82

usfpaul82 Average member

Pm sent.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
  3. BlueSkyJaunte

BlueSkyJaunte waster of perfectly good steel

Dr. Death is SPF!

Hey, that almost rhymes...

4. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

2nds