1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Guncrafter GI FRAG

tjc357 Oct 6, 2014

1. tjc357

tjc357 Little member

I have for sale a Guncrafter GI FRAG .45acp. This one has some upgrades done to it, Flush Cut and Crowned Bbl., Heavy Bbl. Bushing, Heavy Machine Chanfer, Flush Cut Slide Stop, Gold Bead Front Sight, 3.5# Trigger Job. It will come with the original Aluminum Frag Grips and the set of VZ Frag Grips in Black Cherry w/ Super Scoop Thumb Rest, two(2) Wilson ETM Mags. and the original Guncrafter Bag. I've only ran about 300rnds. down it since I bought it new, it eats everything that I put through it from my 200gr. Handloads, to Factory FMJ and Hollow Points. I'm asking $2750 shipped from my FFL. to your FFL. please make sure that it is legal to own in your state. Here are a few pics. if you have any questions please PM me and I'll answer them the best that I can. Thanks.
    :PAYMENT: USPS MONEY ORDER/ BANK DRAFT CHECK.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
  2. tjc357

tjc357 Little member

Payment info. added.