1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: BRS Replicant & Benchmade 32 Mini Morpho

Steve W Jan 5, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I am parting with a couple knives from the collection (my pocket knife is used as a prop in the photos and not for sale). The BRS Replicant is as new. I have flipped it some but never dropped. No marks on the blade except for what I consider as tooling marks from making the blade (had to get the light at the right angle to capture them but I think I did). I bought an AB around the same time and prefer it. $SOLD

The Benchmade 32 Mini Morpho is also as new. I purchased it new a few months ago. I have flipped it open some but that is it. It is too light for me. $SOLD

PayPal G&S and USPS First Class shipping to CONUS included in price. No international sales or trades. It is the buyer’s responsibility to follow any local laws or restrictions in their area pertaining to the ownership or use.

These are posted elsewhere as well, so first "I'll take it" (via time stamp) gets the knife.

PM me if you have any questions or want additional pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  2. aka_fibonacci

aka_fibonacci Little Member

ummm... correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think your BRS Replicant is authentic.

3. Steve W

32 Morpho is Sold.

4. Steve W

Please elaborate. I purchased it from Knifecenter in the July 2019 drop.

5. aka_fibonacci

sorry, it might just be the lighting in your photos, that said - the chevrons on your scales look a bit rounder than they should be but again, it might just be the lighting.

6. Steve W

Well, I admit that I am not the best photographer but I do keep good record of my knife purchases. I added some additional photos to show the texture and handles a bit better. As always, let me know fi you have any questions or want additional pictures.

7. Ashu

Ashu Little Member

accepting trades on the rep?

8. Steve W

I wasn’t looking for any trades at this point.

9. Jared Anderson

Jared Anderson Tiny Member

Is the rep still for sale

10. Steve W

Yes it is still for sale.

11. Jared Anderson

I would like to buy it

12. Steve W

Jared. That is good. However, the Jersey Devil Forum has a rule about making an introduction in the appropriate forum thread before any transactions can occur. I didn’t see one for you and it appears that you joined today. Once that’s done, then we can proceed.

JohnnyJenkem and chutcher like this.
  13. Jared Anderson

Oh my bad,I took care it.

chutcher likes this.
  14. aka_fibonacci

it's definitely the lighting! sorry about that! new lighting shows the chevs much better and they are totally not overly round

15. Steve W

PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.