1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Foodie thread?

C-Bear Apr 16, 2016

1. C-Bear

C-Bear Brigade Member Brigade Member

Do we have a foodie thread on here? And if so, where?!?!

Sorry, my usual thing is food stuffs. I absolutely love being in the kitchen, and while my photos usually aren't all that great, the food IS. So I figured (since tonight I made hot wing pizza) I would post up a thread about food but I have no idea where it would go or if there already was one. So I as asking.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Most threads about food, etc. are posted in The Refined Devil (Arts, culture, & hobbies).

How was the pizza? :hungry:

3. C-Bear

C-Bear Brigade Member Brigade Member

It turned out pretty frickin' amazing actually. It was a total cheater dish. I had left over chicken wings from one of the local bars. Chopped up the meat and tossed it in the sauce again, grabbed some crescent rolls and rolled that out and threw down some cream cheese with a li'l milk and peppers and some parmiggiano cheese and then the wing meat on top and baked.

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Start one! :madaddy: :poke: