1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FlyGuy formerly known as lepidopterablade is GTG

Jvamis Nov 23, 2015

1. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Lepidopterablad is a really great Devil.
    He agreed to send me to the seas beyond a knife accepting my wishes. The package was very well done for the trip and received knife was exactly in the condition described in the sale.
    The communication was regular, Joe is very friendly. He was concerned that the package arrives at my door. I recommend + 1000 !!!:ross:
    Lepidopterablad is GTG and I would not hesitate to do business with him.

Thanks again Joe

2. Steven Chen

Steven Chen Little member

lepidopterablad is GTG!

lepidopterablad(Joe) just sold me a 42S T-latch which is a very cool balisong. We had good communications, and he shipped my item soon after I paid him. I received the knife 2 days later (which is quite fast in my opinion) and now I flip it around and like it so much! He's a trustable seller and he cares whether the package has arrived or not. I rate him 10/10, highly recommened :)

Thanks buddy!

Steven

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
  3. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

Had a n0-drama sale with Joe.
    Will do business anytime.
    Thanks Joe...

4. TheBombGamerTag

TheBombGamerTag BrokenBlades

He's definitely good to go. Smooth transaction with great communication.

5. purplesash94

purplesash94 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just completed my first trade with lepidopterablad, and it was quite a success. I was initially curious to see how a trade would go over on a knife forum, but Joe made it easier than I could've ever hoped for. Great and quick communication and I happily established trust with this devil. I would recommend doing business with him anytime. A+ 100%

FlyGuy likes this.
  6. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks for the kind words guys, it was a pleasure doing business with all of you. Just wanted to pop in and say that Lepidopterablad, lepidopterablade, and FlyGuy are one in the same, the bossman was kind enough to adjust my name! :devilzeek:madaddy::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  7. MagnetMike

MagnetMike JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great guy to work with, shipment was fast and communication was easy. Would gladly work with again!

8. khanbrandonward

khanbrandonward JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Joe AKA lepidopterablad is a stand up guy

I was so very pleased to do business with Joe, we agreed to a price on a BM 42, I sent the payment and he had it in the mail the next morning.

He was even giving me updates on the package itself, something he did not have to do. He could have simply said "here's the tracking number hope you enjoy", but no, he went the extra mile to track the bali and keep me informed of it's status.

All in all I can only hope that he and I get to make more transactions in the future, and if all my other purchases from the forums go half this well I will be a very happy member of the JD.

Kudos to Joe "lepidopterablad", you are a credit to the JD and JDBA :ross::ross::ross:

FlyGuy likes this.
  9. Dyngus

Dyngus JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great experience dealing with lepidopterablade, asked if he could hold a knife for me for three days and he did, that's amazing.

When I sent him the money he sent the knife out 3 day priority and kept me updated. Knife came wrapped in newspapers very well so it wouldn't get damaged, and flips great. All around a good transaction A++ :thumbsup:

FlyGuy likes this.
  10. AlanJameson

AlanJameson Little member

Squiddy.

Man, Joe is the MAN. Super quick responses, amazingly friendly, and he shipped out and sent me the tracking number within about 45 minutes of receiving payment! That's some A++ service if you ask me. I don't care if my new Squid takes two weeks to get here, I can wait, with service like that. Totally gtg. :thumbsup: :manganr: :thumbsup:

FlyGuy likes this.
  11. jaymefbaby

jaymefbaby Average member

lepidopterablad is GTG

had a smooth transaction with lepidopterablad last week, excellent communication, he shipped day of purchase, love sellers like this guy. it arrived quickly despite memorial day weekend shipping. everything in good condition, would def do biz with again
    G@G:thumbsup:

FlyGuy likes this.
  12. truepaganini

truepaganini JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

great seller, Very pleased with the transaction :thumbsup:

13. DannyDarko

DannyDarko Little member

Flyguy is the man!!! Bought his premium alpha beast. My first ever deal I've done here on JD. Super fast. Paid the man and he had it shipped and all the tracking info Sent to me within a few hours!!! Very pleasant, and SMOOTH transaction. When I received the knife it was flawless and exactly as described. He does not disappoint. Replies quickly and stays in contact. I can see him being very trust worthy. I would definitely do business with him again. Recommend 110% A++ and a great dude!! Thanks again!!!

FlyGuy likes this.
  14. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

Have done multiple smooth transactions with Flyguy and he has always been a first rate Devil. Great communication, fast shipping, items always as described, etc.. Everything you could ask for in a deal. 100% GTG!

15. Raphaelle Tangco

Raphaelle Tangco Little Member

Thank you to FlyGuy for my first big transaction from here! The Bali came in pristine condition and arrived in a timely manner!
    Thanks again man!

16. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Done a ton of deals with joe ,, he's a hell of a man and member ,,doen't hesatate buying or sell to Joe,,and Thanks Joe Love the snop'

g

FlyGuy likes this.
  17. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

smooth, honest, A+ Devil

i recommend!

thanks for the beauty!

18. Chris Rogers

Chris Rogers Tiny Member

Awesome guy. Fast shipping. No problems. I bought it on Saturday and received it Monday half way across the US

19. cur

cur Tiny Member

Solid dude. Quick and easy interaction, fast shipping all the way up to Alaska!

20. TheChemist

TheChemist JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

FlyGuy is super fly. Definitely a good dude with communication skills. 5/5 stars, would recommend to family and friends, would buy from again. Thanks man!