1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Floorguy's rant

floorguy61 Jun 15, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Who got rid of my post?? I want to know who and why!!!!!

2. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

What the f#ck happened to freedom of speech??? If I find out a mod got rid of this post for that reason. It will be the last time that I am on this forum. And I will put the word out!!! I want an answer mods!

3. RICKY1971

RICKY1971 ʔʔʔĦĔŁŁŘÅĪŚ&#2

It's freedom of speech unless it's politics. They deleted my fucking signature pic and everything that was with it:balrog:

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  4. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

You don't get rid of the whole tread! If there is an in appropriate post then you get rid of it. But this is not an inappropriate tread!

5. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I did.

Sports do not belong in this area.

Read all about it in the Refined Devil!

6. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Not cool!!!!! Grow up RNST!! I now your from the area up there. But that is no excuse!

7. RNST

Look this Hockey thread has been going for two years. You show up now and demand it stay in FOS. Read the rules

:tardrule:

8. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Horse SH#T!! Don't be such a sore sport! You got rid of the whole thread. You didn't move it! Your pathetic! Don't delete this post!

9. RNST

Look, I didnt remove a damn thing. I merged it with an existing Hockey Thread. Has nothing to do with the team I cheer for so get off your high horse.

Enough.

10. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Horse SH*T!!! Don't be such a poor sport. You got rid of the whole thread. You didn't move it! Your pathetic. And DO NOT DELETE THIS POST!

11. Z'ha'dum

Z'ha'dum Shadow

floorguy's rant

Do yourself a favor and let it go
    And you can say "shit" around here

12. RNST

Either you are fucked in the head or you cant read. I merged everything with an existing thread.

Has nothing to do with a POOR Sport. Hockey Thread has been here for two years and you showed up tonight and didn't know it.

13. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Listen!! That is not what you did the first time! There was no notification of it being moved! And I will not let it go! Freedom of Speech means just that. And if I want to put "GO Bruins" in that section, I see no reason not too!

14. RNST

Here - go start your own forum, state your own rules and see a friend shows up

https://www.vbulletin.com/

We have our rules and we are happy with them. Don't like em, tough shit.

15. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

THIS WASN'T ABOUT ANYBODY BREAKING ANY RULES! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID! KARMA! Well now you know what it is all about!

16. RNST

Here I will spell it out for you:

From the top of this sub forum. Read what it says.

Forum: The Refined Devil (Arts, Culture & Hobbies)
    The refined Devil, speak of all things Devilishly cultured and socially responsible in here. Covering everything from extraterrestrials to pop culture! Talk about sports, books, films, stories, music, recipes, you name it. JerzeeDevil's Offworld Colony.

17. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

I hopped in to congratulate Briun fans the world over , and now I find I have to divert my attention.
    Floorguy...........shut your cunt.
    The thread was moved to where it belonged and nothing has been deleted to my knowledge.
    If you weren't such a dunce , you would have known that there is a hockey thread and all things hockey go in here.
    Now.............if I may paraphrase Mark Recci after Chara handed him the cup............ " Fuckin Right ! "
    Richard , I feel your pain.
    It has to be disappointing and even after a GREAT series like we saw , it is a bitter pill for all the Nuck fans.
    We could what if it to death , but it won't change the outcome.
    Would putting Crawford in after two ............if for no other reason than to spark the team have helped ?
    The Canucks stayed in character right to the end though.
    Since they are a hated division rival..........and I am an original six kind of guy , I am happy.

18. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

I know what you did! Like I said, NOT COOL! How do you know I wasn't talking about a bear that I saw in my back yard? And like I said, the first time you moved it, there was no notification! You have no business being a mod. You should step down!

19. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

I will not!

stdlrf11 likes this.
  20. RNST

You are an idiot.

Read Tubtar's comments. He can see any moderation I have done and zero was removed.

Enjoying your win? Or just here to stir shit now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.