1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Flipper / Beater VG-10 Spyderco Spyderfly for sale

Jimdo May 26, 2018

1. Jimdo

Jimdo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

As the title suggests, I have a well used VG-10 Spyderco Spyderfly for sale. First I'll take it gets it. The pics kind of tell the tale as to it's condition, the latch doesn't work... This makes for a great flipper and / or user. There is surprisingly little handle play. Any questions..... let me know.

Price : $350.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As with everything that I sell, if you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase you may certainly return the item for a complete refund of the purchase price. I, of course, cannot (and will not) be held liable for the knives AFTER they leave my possession, should the cutlery you purchased be damaged in transport and / or after you receive said cutlery, as unfortunate of a situation as that would be, there will be no refunds from me due to this. All the more reason for you to opt for insurance on the cutlery. Let me reiterate, AFTER the cutlery leaves my possession I will not be held responsible / accountable for it.

All prices are inclusive of S&H in the U.S., there will be a 4% charge for PayPal, I prefer USPS, Bank Money Orders or Cashiers Check for payment, however. Insurance is up to the buyer. No International Sales. I will wait on personal checks to clear prior to shipping. I can also process Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards, as well (again with a 4% fee).

It's YOUR responsibility to know the laws at YOUR location, not mine. Should any of these knives be illegal in your area I highly encourage you NOT to buy them.

I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone for any reason. If you have an unsavory reputation within the community, I will not sell to you, don't ask! You'd only be wasting your time and energy.

First “I’ll take it” gets the cutlery.

My paypal address is : jj-guns (at) hot mail (dot) com

Thanks for Looking. Feel free to PM me or email me with any questions that you might have. Should my inbox be full feel free to send an email to the above email address.

2. theknifes124

theknifes124 Little Member

is it still fore sale?

3. Spooky Jim

Spooky Jim Tiny Member

Available?

4. Stephen Cook

Stephen Cook Tiny Member

still got it?

5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

What

6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Banned? He got that. :bwah:

7. Roz

Roz Little Member

It’s not even Sunday, yet the dead rise and walk amongst us.

8. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

That's a few months away according to my holiday listing on my calendar.