1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Caffiend

Caffiend JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great transaction with Flipnuoff, he was decisive and sincere in his interest in a group of knives I listed for sale and sent payment right away. Also confirmed receiving the shipment. Thanks again!

2. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

I forgot I was suppose to open a feedback link for you when you bought those other 2 knuckles from me. It went smoothly. He even somehow bought an item off Ebay from me. Forgot bonus item on lastctranaction but went back and sent it to him in a separate package. I'm glad this gentleman loves budget balis. If I'm not mistaken he bought my pinoy steel on Ebay too and my exile cultlery so I'm glad to have someone who likes knucks and likes budget balisong. I searched but couldnt find feedback so here it is.
    This was fir a purchase for the two knuckles.

3. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

2nd transaction was successful. This gentleman had said he would send the money right after work and I didn't even have to be notified by him. It just said there was in my pay pal account very smooth transaction. And once again I know I'm from eBay to he was very fast with payments compared to other people and I put require immediate pay and she probably is one of the few that did immediate pay periods so he got a bonus item since he loves his Knuckles. Nice knife roll. And a stainless jaguar that will last a long time and to other Bay lies that if you flip over carpet or something will last you a lifetime.

4. Aaronb33

Aaronb33 Little Member

Excellent transaction- shipped immediately and arrived as shown. Totally trustworthy, would definitely do business again

5. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Excellent transaction with Flipnuoff! As advertised, packaged well, and fast shipping! GTG!