1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Flip but not carry

Justin McNeill Oct 17, 2020

1. Justin McNeill

Justin McNeill Average Member

Been awhile since I posted. Wondering if anyone else is like this?
    My example is my Pale Bowie. I flip her real good but with it comes to carrying her out and about going somewhere. Seems hard for me to take her out of the house.......
    She is my “Precious!!!!!!!!”

Shawnjohn999999 and apdallaround like this.
  2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

nothing wrong with respecting the finer things and keeping them a bit more safe

what if you got mugged and some hobo ended up with your pale and they sold it for dirt crack

ugh

good move keeping it for the home

3. nightrage

nightrage Little member

Most of my knives I have that I consider good flippers I don't carry because they are too big, latchless, or the lockup is too tight for quick cutting tasks.

51 still my fav EDC with the spring latch and compact size but still fun to play around with. I'll downsize to a 32 for work or other more public events where whipping out a full size Bali might be frowned upon.

That said sometimes I just say fuck it and carry my chimera because I love it

apdallaround and Justin McNeill like this.
  4. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

You said hobo. I love it.

5. Bigbosssman

Bigbosssman JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I leave all my butterfly knives at home and carry a folder. Not sure if they’re legal to carry in jersey either

apdallaround and Justin McNeill like this.
  6. mike_geno

mike_geno Huge member JDBA Official Member

Nothing is really legal to carry in NJ. A folding spork maybe or a sharpened pickle.