1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Flakes, Fuck Sticks and all around Time Wasters!

RNST Feb 9, 2015

1. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hell, I'll be willing to offer you much less than a grand for them too! How many you have? :madaddy:

2. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

I can't sell on here anymore and won't sell on here anymore so I don't give a fuck. Yep I said that. keepem sharp and good luck :devilfinger:

3. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

4. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

5. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

Sooo, why post some drivel like this? So everyone can know you're an idiot? Yep, I said that

Seems that everyone else here gets it just fine. But there's always one. Turns out, it's you

6. purpledc

purpledc purple or blue, depends on the strength of your gr Brigade Member

Honestly I hate haggling with people. If its a good price, Ill buy it. If its not there is a sucker for every blade out there. What pisses me off Is since I dont like to haggle I will usually list my knives for a good no haggle price unless its stupid desirable. But even when I list at prices that insult myself I still get people taking a machete to my fucking shins. The worst though are definitely the dicks that stick it up your ass on the price and then bail. Ive even had guys beat me down on the price say then back out and two days later I get emails saying so and so said you would sell me X knife for X price. That shit really pisses me off.

These wife excuses though are fucking pathetic. These nut-less twats should be checking with the ball keeper BEFORE committing to a sale. And if they fuck up oh well the wife doesnt get new shoes and a purse that month. A man can be a lot of things. Me of instance I am a completely self centered self serving asshole and openly admit it. But I stick to my word when I give it. In all my hobbies I think I have backed out of 3 deals I committed to but I didnt insist on it. I asked and permission was granted. If not I would have manned up and figured it out. But these days people really dont give a fuck if they are putting someone else in a bad position. So lately I stopped my no haggle price policy and I shoot for the fucking stars. It weeds out the toddlers really quick.

7. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

Time wasters? Don't even get me started... You really have to love it when someone burns hours of your week to tell you they weren't really interested in the first place. OR the bali-bro douchery.

This entitlement crap has really gone too far. :facepalm:

8. AngelDeVille

AngelDeVille JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

We are still bros tho, right?

9. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

:bwah:

Something that pisses me off even more lately is the guys who have wanted ads in their signatures with no intention of paying anywhere NEAR the value even though they've gotten a handful of offers. The stupidity here is hitting an all time high!

EDIT: Or how about that guy that ignores your messages while he browses the forums. Don't these people realize you can see when they last signed on? :bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
  10. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Not a dating site.....

11. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Its too bad we cant hire some more Mods and give 1 month time outs from the sales forum to people who use the wife excuse. Or low ballers or any body who asks to lay away a knife or just douche bags.

Ron and the Mods do a great job here.
    Thanks for keeping it REAL guy's.

12. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Wife excuse...:devilroll:

Better to ask forgiveness than permission.

13. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Or how about when you are selling a knife and get a request for more pics. Lock up, blade centering, close ups of the handle etc etc. Take the pics with the macro lens, upload the pics, email the pics and no response?? Email him back and get the wet handshake reply "thanks, I'll think about it" or "I bought something else" or "can't afford it right now"

Time Waster

:devilfinger:

14. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Hire, as in pay someone? Fuck me, sign me up! :bwah:

But seriously this is our first line of defence when someone constantly fucks up or worse, ignores us. Rather than banning someone we take away Voodoo. The guys with 99.99% of their posts in Voodoo are the primary problems IMHO. They'll never see this post anyway ;)

15. Shurock

Shurock Huge member

How is the lock up? Perfect.

Is it sharp? Sharpest I have seen.

What are the model name and dimensions? In the ad, but here you go.

Can you send 5 more pics, from different angles? Sure.

15 emails later.

So, you think it would be the right knife for me to take to the jungle? As I have told you repeatedly, it is a gentlemen folder ideal for a suit or business casual pocket carry, so no to the jungle.

Would you throw in the $50 sheath for free, I am very interested? No.

Well, think I will pass. I am glad. You would have received the knife and sent it back for a refund and wasted even more time.

Final thought, the patterns of these inquiries have become recognizable like phishing emails from the Ukraine. Good sir, I make inquire about business proposal...

You can see where it is headed and just want to get there now.

16. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Does that badass knife come wif any cool stickers to make my old truck badass, too?

17. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

I fucking hate guys who ask for fucking pics and all this questions, you send them pics and they don't even reply!!!!YOU FUCKING RUDE CUNTS!!!!! GO FUCK YOUR MOTHERS!!!!.Is it a simple thanks for the pics .... GO FUCK YOURSELVES bro.

Chris Daigle likes this.
  18. Virgil

Virgil Brigade Member Brigade Member

Word...

19. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

he...its the interwebs... and yoyo communication

spend a lot off hours helping people, replaying emails trying to solve problems..

not sure if it is me, ( normally not writing in my own tong ) or is the next gen really not able to type more than 15 words at a time,
    give a little thanks, of even share the result ( if the problem was solved )

awell... perhaps i'm getting old and grumpy :unintroduced::madaddy:

20. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

No you were raise right, is what this me me me fucks don't get about this community, you help, you communicate, you keep it safe for this hobby of ours, it does not take a lot to say , no thank you, not my thing, etc...
    I get there is a lot assholes out there with low ball offers and that it does not deserve a reply but if you a dealing with a serious buyer just a quick reply does not cost much.