1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FKNA Framelock Flipper

Curtiss Knives Sep 9, 2010

1. Curtiss Knives

Curtiss Knives greatlakeswaterjetinc Knife Maker or Craftsman

Here is one of my new designs. The "FKNA" Framelock Flipper. The blade is 3 3/4" of .187" CPM154 rubbed goodness. The knife is 8 3/4" opened and 5" closed. Frames .125" titanium that have a stonewashed finish. Lowrider clip and IKBS round it off. Fires like a laser. Very light and stout. I also have a matching 6" and 8" fixed blade in the works...and a matching slipjoint too. Thanks for looking.:mabuse:

2. Curtiss Knives

Heres #2. I did my textured frames with bolster look. Blade is stonewashed on this one.

Buffalohump likes this.
  3. Buffalohump

Buffalohump Off the reservation

SSSSSSmokin!!!

Really dig the blade shape, but that's some radical work all round! :devilzeek

4. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Lookin good Dave:madaddy:

5. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

I really like the textured handle, but the pieces are both tasty!

Great work.

obi

6. Curtiss Knives

I got to looking at these two together and something hit me. They don't match up. It looks like wearing black socks with white shoes. I swapped the blades! Much better. I also changed the clip on the bolstered one to a regular.:madaddy:

7. jlowe2

jlowe2 Huge member

pretty sweet looking pair! :devilzeek

8. captainblowhole

captainblowhole Captain Coconut

Awesome knives bro! I like the knurled handles best, but I like the clip on the smooth one better... I guess I better get both! lol

9. BGadvocate

BGadvocate Better than gold or platinum

Shit...nice score!

10. Carp76

Carp76 Little member

Sweet design! Looks like real slicers. Love the uniqueness of the clips.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  11. cubby

cubby Kanye West's lover Knife Maker or Craftsman

i have been knocking around one of these.... gonna have to get one of the fixed blades too...... bwahahhaa!

and an orange nano...... :ross: