1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

First trade

ThePourBoy Feb 27, 2017

1. ThePourBoy

ThePourBoy Little Member

so I negotiated my first trade throu JD, and I'm kind getting weird vibes now. We agreed to ship today and I haven't heard from him and I've sent him tracking and pictures and I've gotten silence. Maybe dude is working, idk. But I don't want to ship if I don't know that he is. Especially since I'm sending more value than he is.

Input? When do I call shenanigans? I don't want to get flamed for balking. I'm just nervous.

Kelper likes this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That's a normal part of this.

If you're dealing with somebody who has good reputation, don't sweat it.

If you picked somebody more unknown, you're still going to have to wait a day.

Rule number one is always don't panic.

Rule number two is don't bug the fuck out.

Rule number three is knowledge; gather it, spread it. Whatever, but do not act blindly.

Keep us informed.

XtraMedium, Kelper and seandavid55 like this.
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

If it's just suppose to ship today, I wouldn't sweat it. Life does happen. A million things could cause a delay. Even if it doesn't get out today, things may be just fine.

Be patient, take a breath

Kelper and desmodus like this.
  4. ThePourBoy

ThePourBoy Little Member

Just heard from him, a lot of panic over nothing. Thanks guys.

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Noob mistake.

Kelper likes this.
  6. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

at least you asked politely about it though.

you'd be surprised how some people really do panic, bug the fuck out and forget all about gathering knowledge...

Kelper and crogers like this.
  7. ThePourBoy

ThePourBoy Little Member

I've been burned before trading through instagram so I'm a little jumpy now hahaha. Never with knives though so far. I guess knife people are more stand-up.

Kelper likes this.
  8. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Pot bongs and the like?

Kelper likes this.
  9. ThePourBoy

ThePourBoy Little Member

Those don't leave the house, hahaha. Ecigs and the Like, however, much more expendable.

Kelper likes this.
  10. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

VIRGINS:thudpile:

Kelper likes this.
  11. desmodus

aren't we due for a sacrifice or something?

maybe it will drum up 'business'.

Kelper and crogers like this.
  12. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Save a lamb kill a Newbie ,,If your putting that on the table I'll second it,, Do I hear any Nays:fuckoff:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,didn't think so

cutclown, Kelper and crogers like this.
  13. XtraMedium

XtraMedium Devil's Cohort JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Knowledge Dropped.