1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

First run alt blade AB infinity (withdrawn)

fogcreature Jul 19, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fogcreature

fogcreature JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I really don’t want to sell this knife but I need the money. This is bone stock, I think I ran some 1200-2000 grit sandpaper just on the surface of the scales. No chips or chunks missing but some light blade rub. Comes with box and a sheath I made. Asking $460. Thanks for looking[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanos74 and Itchibelli like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Ahem, :PAYMENT::SHIPPING:

Thank you....

Thanos74 likes this.
  3. fogcreature

Very sorry guys. I rarely sell my knives. PayPal, con us only and priority shipping included. Anything extra is on the buyer

crogers and Thanos74 like this.
  4. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Does the blade have spotting on it? What are those marks? How do you get spots from blade rub...and how do they show up there?

By bone stock, do you mean 10/10 condition...or unmodified?

Something happened to that knife, or how do you get higher than MSRP with what appears to be corrosion damage and blade rub?

Man, if you can't bother to read the rules before you sell someone else's less than mint craftsmanship for profit...fuck you.

obi

Flip Tripper and apdallaround like this.
  5. fogcreature

It’s been in a leather sheath and hasn’t been taken out for about a year. I have no idea what the marks are but if you feel like it lessens the value feel free to offer me lower than I’m asking. It is unmodified, nothing is broken and nothing has been replaced. I’ve barely touched it and that’s why I’m selling it. I paid around that for it and I thought they held their value but if I’m wrong, like I said offer me less. That said, spit my dick out and go make me a sandwich.

6. Obijuan Kenobe

Lots of rules violations lately.

I shouldn't have commented on your price. My bad; fuck me, indeed.

Carry on. Free bump.

obi

7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

may i please use this line?:headfone:

glws

8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

9. fogcreature

All good brother. I honestly took this knife out and snapped pics. The two black marks on the blade look to be either from a drop or pitting of some kind. I properly cleaned/removed the surface corrosion and will post pics when I get back to town later tonight. I’d call the knife 9/10 condition. I should have reviewed the rules because it has been a long time since I’ve bought or sold on here. I love this forum and it was not intentional

Thanos74 likes this.
  10. fogcreature

The marks on the blade would not sand out with high grit sandpaper and baby oil. My best guess is the blade hit a rock in the grass because I’ve never flipped this over concrete. All other surface marks were removed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. fogcreature

Price drop to $400

12. Obijuan Kenobe

Bump for a great knife at a GREAT price.

obi

fogcreature likes this.
  13. fogcreature

Withdrawn. Mods please close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.