1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ironarm knives

ironarm knives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

OK this is my first razor i'll finish the grind today after i sell a knife in a few hours ,this is HHH damascus steel feather pattern i just saw razor in it i was going to start a pocket knife but just saw razor in this piece. the wood is bacote ,and as soon as i get some washers its going to geather What do you think ? right now it's a 8/8 but when i'm done with the grind i'm sure its gonna be thinner I'm using a 6" wheel for the hollow grind. . i'll finish the handle after i make sure the grind is right i left the handle fat until i know what size the razor will be i do plan on it being alot skinnier . its alot longer than the pic shows the handle is 5.6in long
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Blademan101

Blademan101 Huge member

Razor

I have a bout 20 straight razors that I started to collect and then stopped. They are old but with matching boxes, Mostly from Germany or England. They are really nice to look at. Saying this to comment on how very nice your razor is. Well done. Thanks for sharing.

Lou

3. shakie

shakie knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Sweet Razzzor. Love that feather.

4. ironarm knives

ironarm knives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

finished grinding still need to sharpen also thinned out the handle as soon as the washers get here i'll pin it also need to gloss up the handle some just wanted to show a update

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. captainblowhole

captainblowhole Captain Coconut

The damascus is beautiful! I use a straight myself, and I think if I were using this, Id like the end of the blade to be slightly rounded as opposed to a 40 degree like this, so it has less of a chance of a jagged cut if I slip. It would also make it look more like a feather too. How will that steel hold up to water and soap etc? Otherwise, its awesome!