1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

fiore knives of Italy

Mr.LaBella Sep 24, 2018

1. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I am going to invent a latchless latch system run on bearingless bearing system someday and charge people up the ass for it. Or think of some other way to make a buck. Kind of up in the air about it.

blaPsplaT likes this.
  2. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I haven't found anything to be different about "pinsless" action. But I also don't really believe there's a difference between tang pin and zen pin action. In all three cases, the blade or handle extends 180 degrees, hits something, then bounces. Whether that's a tang pin, a zen pin, or the handle itself, in the pinsless case. The balance of the fiore is unique. And it comes extremely well-tuned. It feels like I'll never have to adjust it. I call it my lamborghini of balisongs.

blaPsplaT and spookyse7en like this.