1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Finally, News You Can Use!

crogers Jan 13, 2019

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

If this doesn't make you proud to be an American, then I hold out little hope for you...

Wayne Lee Wilson died at the end of May. He was 67 years old and served in the US military from 1971-1977, including during the Vietnam War. When he died, he had no surviving relatives. The funeral home wrote, “All members of the public are invited to attend to pay their respects for an American hero.” They had hopes that a "handful" of people would show up.

About 3,000 people drove to Michigan to attend his funeral! Some drove from Florida, Tennessee, and Iowa, to name a few. As far as anyone knows, NONE of them actually knew the man. They just went out of their way to show respect to a man who had served his country.

Funeral.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/300...vietnam-veteran-with-no-family-222442576.html

ded i, Jim L., Kelper and 2 others like this.
  2. crogers

Careful where you shop....

Back in January, construction workers were demolishing the No Frills Supermarket (I can't make this shit up!) in Council Bluffs, Iowa, when they found a body behind the cooler. The store had been closed for three years.

Yesterday, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation identified him as Larry Ely Murillo-Moncada, of Council Bluffs, who was 25 years old in November 2009 when he was reported missing. Using DNA from his parents, police were able to make a positive ID.

He got mad at mom and dad, and left home. He was an employee at the No Frills, and apparently, employees went to the store to hang out after hours. Maybe, snag some free grub? They were known to hang out above the cooler, which was used as a storage area.

And so it seems that Larry, fell, or jumped, into a cramped space behind the cooler, and due to the loudness of the equipment, any cries for help would not have been heard.

There he died and remained for over 9 years! Seems strange that no one would complain about the odoUr, especially during the first few months when Larry was still "fresh"....

Strange things....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-cooler-employee-missing-10-years/1801273001/

Luckily, I don't have a pic for this one, butt*,

Skeletor.jpg

Jim L., Kelper and Thanos74 like this.
  3. crogers

4. crogers

In Ondo State, Nigeria, a snake fell through the roof into a chamber of the state parliament, causing a disruption when the politicians fled.

:wtf: OUR congress is FULL of snakes! :bwah: NOBODY ever runs, except for re-election!! :lulz:

They blamed it on the poor repair of the building (DUH!) and have adjourned indefinitely until the building can be fumigated.

Meanwhile, some state worker killed the offending snake. Probably the MOST newsworthy part of this is that a state worker actually DID some work!!

https://news.yahoo.com/snake-chases-lawmakers-nigerian-state-parliament-103037368.html

This isn't the actual snake. They don't even identify what species it was. This was just a pic that was included with the article of one possible culprit.

Puffy.jpg This is a puff adder. Also, listed were vipers (Gaboon?), black-necked spitting cobras, etc. Probably, it was a harmless house snake looking for a free rat for lunch.

I feel sorrier for the snake than I do the politicians...

5. crogers

[​IMG] Butt*, wait....

the Nigerian politicians now claim there were THREE snakes, not just one. And one pol was actively chased out of his office!

https://www.withinnigeria.com/2019/...-three-snakes-chase-lawmakers-out-of-plenary/

Hoo, boy! This story just keeps on giving...

https://guardian.ng/news/snakes-pursue-ondo-legislators-off-plenary-ceiling-caves-in/

And, FINALLY, there's a pic of the PYTHON that fell through. The only thing in danger was that rat I was talking about....

https://www.nairaland.com/5322674/photos-big-python-snake-chased

6. crogers

Finally, some good news! A man serving a life sentence in Florida for molesting a child, was beaten, and then drowned in the cell's toilet.

Paul Dixon, 43, has been arrested on suspicion of murdering David Oseas Ramirez following an incident around 11 a.m. Here's a pic of Ramirez (without the turd! :lulz:)

Asshat.jpg

Dixon is already serving time for a murder he committed when he was 17, so a few more years won't make any difference. I couldn't find a pic of our hero. I hope they acquit him and turn him loose to do us another favor.

https://news.yahoo.com/convicted-florida-child-molester-beaten-015857195.html

I can only HOPE that there was a juicy deuce floating in there when it happened! :bwah:

I firmly believe there is a special, extra-hot, corner of Hell for asshats like this. I'm glad this one got an express ticket!!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    Kelper, Jim L. and Thanos74 like this.
  7. Samb

Samb Average Member

My hero!

8. crogers

Need some extra CASH? Got a couple of unused titties hanging around? Then Kandi's has a job for you! :bobert:

Kandi's Gentlemen's Club, in Omaha Nebraska, is drawing some ire for their innovative hiring process...

KandiHire.jpg

A stripper that I used to know, claimed she often earned over $600 a day, and that was just topless! She said she averaged about "tree fiddy" a day, butt*, IF you could find the right sucker , er, CUSTOMER, you could make over a grand! Easy!

Anyways, peeps is upset... mostly, afraid their neighbor's wife might make more money than their ugly wife! :lulz:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/strip-club-under-fire-for-distasteful-sign-213554974.html

BTW, I'm not picking on ugly women. I've seen plenty of strippers that could stop a damn clock, and they made beaucoup money anyway! There was one club we hung out at and this one gal would go table-to-table looking for table dances. We've gladly give her some money so she'd move on to the next table! [​IMG]

Jim L. and Thanos74 like this.
  9. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

10. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

Jim L., Kelper and crogers like this.
  11. crogers

[​IMG]

And, even though it IS a North Carolina station, the incident happened in Washington state. See, morons DO live all over the map!

https://www.cbs17.com/news/check-th...for-photo-op-octopus-bites-her-injects-venom/

Jim L., Thanos74 and Kelper like this.
  12. crogers

Now, I can't go to Australia, or Texas, do I need to add New York City (NEW YORK CITY!) as well?

Seems a "mildly venomous" snake has escaped the Bronx Zoo. The 3 1/2 foot long Mangrove Snake is missing. Authorities believe it's still in the zoo... somewhere!

I may be "mildly venomous", but it sure is a pretty sucker....

bd21b684665aef3daa15c4260bdf6cc2.jpg

Being rear fanged, it's probably not dangerous unless you pick it up, then, it's ONLY "mildly venomous"!

Remember THAT while the ambulance takes you to the nearest Emergency Room! :bwah:

https://www.insider.com/venomous-mangrove-snake-missing-from-bronx-zoo-2019-8

13. crogers

THIS is why I don't spend my money on organic produce...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/liv...eens-how-did-that-get-in-there-170926763.html

A family in Wisconsin bought a package of "Simple Truth" organic lettuce blend. When they got home, they found this...

AddedProtein.jpg

I suppose when you're eating vegan, you could use a little extra protein! :cheesydevil:

They planned to return it to the store the next day, but, Kermit managed to make a get-away during the night.

Now, the little croaker is loose in the hoose! :bwah:

I wonder what dressing would go best with frog salad?

14. crogers

UPDATE! Walter White is wanted by police for violating his probation! And you THOUGHT he got killed in the final episode! Well, they didn't actually SAY THAT....

Ooops... Todd W. Barrick Jr. is wanted by the Galesburg, Illinois police for probation violations and other charges. Some people thinks he BEARS a resemblance to Walter White. What do you think?

todd-barrick-jr-ht-jef-190910_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Anyway, I just wanted to give ABC News a grammar lesson! :bwah:

Although, he DOES look a bit familiar!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/walter-wh...ation-violation-meth-charge/story?id=65515192

15. crogers

Psychic ordered to repay $1.6 million, AND spend 40 months in prison, followed by 3 years of supervised release. Boy, I bet she didn't see that coming! :cheesydevil:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/psychic-o...ck-victim-234356014--abc-news-topstories.html

As an aside, I get a lot of telephone calls from various scammers. I can recognize them before they even open their mouths. I'm surprised that so many people fall for their shit. My 85 year old mother can't believe they keep calling. I just tell her that somebody must be gullible, or they'd quit calling.

Anyways, IF you've got a few spare moments when they call, fuck with 'em and make 'em waste some time. It'll save someone else from potentially getting ripped off.

It's usually a blast when you tell them that you've been onto their shit the whole call. I've actually had a few cuss me out and hang up on me! Butt*, it's worth it. :bwah:

16. crogers

I suppose this one should be called "News to REALLY PISS YOU OFF!"

It seems that some "workers" in a nursing home that specializes in Alzheimer’s patients had the patients fighting each other for their, so-called, entertainment.

Here are the asshats in question...

Mugs.jpg

They are, left to right, Tonacia Yvonne Tyson, 20, Taneshia Deshawn Jordan, 26, and Marilyn Latish McKey, 32. Photo courtesy of the Winston-Salem Police Dept.

The article said that they'd been charged, but I'm unsure of the severity under N.C. Law. In some states, elder abuse is a felony. I certainly hope so!

Unfortunately, I was recently called for jury duty, so I will not eligible for this case. Good thing for them! Bitches!

My uncle recently died in another facility that specializes in Alzheimer’s care. I'm glad my aunt put him anyplace other than this Hell hole!

I HOPE there is a special, extra-crispy, section of Hell reserved for these bitches.

On the bright side, they were fired immediately so they'll have to go and get the winos to fight downtown! Or, better yet, maybe THEY can fight the winos! :lulz:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/nurs...ed-on-fights-dementia-patients-225715274.html

Now, back to your regularly scheduled shenanigans! :bwah:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  17. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Fucking cunts need to suffer.

Jim L. and crogers like this.
  18. Thanos74

To answer your question Chris, if you get charged in the state of North Carolina for abusing the elderly, or the mentally disabled, you ARE charged with Felony Assault , but it's not just your run of the mill Felony Assault, oh no, it's special! The "aggravating" factor is tagged on and that's a difference of years added to your sentence instead of months!!! I hope that justice is served in this case!!!

Jim L., tubtar and crogers like this.
  19. crogers

I thought it was, but their bail was set so low. I was afraid the law might have changed. It seems that politicians want more criminals on the streets nowadays.... So, I stays ready.... :bang:

Jim L., tubtar and Thanos74 like this.
  20. Thanos74

:ranton:
    Well here's how our so call criminal justice system looks at things, "if we put these criminals in prison it's going to cost us x amount of dollars a day/year to, house them, clothe them, and feed them. BUT!!! If we put them on probation they pay us!!!" See, if you go to court and you are convicted of what ever, you'll be fined, you have court appointed attorney fees, you have what they call "restitution" to pay to your "victim", you have to pay for any property you may have destroyed, and you have "court costs ", and "probation fees" all of which you must have paid by the time you come off of probation. Actually, they want it paid by 90 day before your probation ends, other wise they extend your probation until it's paid off. Now if you activate your "suspended" sentence, which is the amount prison time you have hanging over your head if you violate your probation, then you don't have to pay jack!!! Unless there are stipulations made in the plea deal you signed.
    The justice system has become a profit business. And money makes the system run. They can make more money if they keep putting criminals on the street. Not to mention, in the state of North Carolina there are over 50,000 inmates. Our prisons are so over crowded they don't have anywhere to put the new prisoners coming in. I know first hand just how over crowded it is.
    But, I digress, the system is broken.
    :rantoff:

tubtar and crogers like this.