1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ferrum Forge Custom and Elishewitz MTK

buddy Sep 30, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Ferrum Forge custom interceptor. Has Hoback Ceramic Rolling Detent, so you know great flipping action. Brand new.
    Has titanium scales, and anodized pattern on blade and handles. Blade is 20 cv and runs on ceramic bearings.
    Paypal preferred

Price $1000 shipped
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Allen Elishewitz MTK button lock folder features a double hollow ground tumble finish blade and machined brown G10 handle. Stainless steel clip, tip up carry. Comes with a nylon zippered case.
    Blade Materials CPM-154
    Blade Length 3.75"
    Overall Length 8.5"
    Closed 4.75”

Price 600 Shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  2. buddy

bump

3. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

I'm drooling over that FF custom... :decisions

4. buddy

price drop $550 for Elishewits

5. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

I sent you a PM for some more detailed pics of the Elishewitz MTK. :madaddy::manganr: He's one of my all-time favorite designers. Makes me sad (and pissed) that I mysteriously lost my Hogue EX-01, which was my favorite EDC. I wish I knew where the hell it went.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.