1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Pocket Gun?

TheBadGuy Feb 12, 2006

1. Brian

Brian flstf99

I love that fuckin movie! Great quote.

After a little research I found that the Ruger LCP is not yet on the Maryland Handgun Roster....

http://www.mdsp.org/services/handgun.asp

So, I'm looking at the Rohrbaugh P9. http://www.rohrbaughfirearms.com/product/prod_set.html

Anyone have one of these? How do you like it?

2. ghost_13

ghost_13 Average member

My pocket gun is a 1971 colt cobra snubnose .38. Old School

3. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

Classic bump!

Since start this, I got the S&W 340PD and the Ruger LCP as my pocket guns.

4. PIC

PIC Unchained

NICE!!!

Nice find on the Rohrbaugh's Brian. tight little package for a .9mm.

5. Brian

Brian flstf99

I can't take the credit.... Hangunner magazine tipped me off. :jdwink2:

They are pricey though $1000+ or so I hear.

6. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

PPKS 380 or Keltech 32.

Both just disappear.....

7. PIC

PIC Unchained

Ohhhhhhh. I just leaved thru about 6-7 gun rags. I must have missed it.
    $1000+ eh? soumds almost like when Seecamp first hit the market.
    it is a sweet little piece!:manganr:

Jack~

8. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

my pockets

usually have one of these in them

9. PIC

PIC Unchained

Good pieces Langston!! what is that in the top left corner?

Jack~

10. langston302

CZ50. great milsurp purchase. can get one for under 150 now... .32 caliber and a simple user.

11. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

My favorite pocket gun is a Seecamp .32. The other favorite is my S&W 342 PD.

12. fishiker

fishiker Huge member

Another vote for the Beretta 21A "Bobcat" in .22LR or Keltech 32. The Keltech is a bit thinner than the Beretta but the Beretta is more accurate.

13. langston302

i would even venture to say the beretta is more reliable and durable.:thumbsup:

14. ReadyFreddy

ReadyFreddy Huge member

I'm still relatively new to guns (approx 2yrs). When I first decided I wanted a pocket gun for those hot days when it's too tough to conceal a bigger gun, I did some research and bought a used Seecamp .32 acp. I loved it for the purpose of being a very small, concealable, well made, reliable handgun.

My dislikes are the mag release, low round count, lack of power, and too small to get a good grip (could only get 1 finger on the handle).

After 18 months of faithful duty, I retired the Seecamp. I purchased a Kel-Tec PF9 (9mm). The Kel-Tec PF9 holds more rounds. The 9mm has better stopping power than the .32. With the finger extension, I can get 3 1/2 fingers on the handle. I can shoot the PF9 more accurately.

So far, it's been 100% reliable and 1/4 the price of the Rohrbaugh.

15. magnum

magnum Level: True Devil

Here are my favorite pocket guns.Right now i'am carrying a Beretta Tomcat .32acp which is the first gun pictured.

[​IMG]
    Beretta Model 21 .25acp
    [​IMG]
    Charter Arms Snubby .38 Special +P
    [​IMG]
    Taurus PT22 .22LR
    [​IMG]
    Bersa Thunder .380acp
    [​IMG]

16. Slick

Slick Level: True Devil

Feel free to laugh at me...

All I can get away with here (CA) is my NAA Mini-Derringer.

[​IMG]

This photo is NOT of mine - and it seems kind of "junky" by comparison... Mine is nicer finished, and has some "custom modifications". :madaddy:

This gun is SMALL - and can be hidden in the palm of your hand.

17. Nacinator

Nacinator Huge member

Pocket Rocket

Smith & Wesson 640 1 7/8 inch J frame 5 rounds of 38+P. not to hard on the hands. you can jam it into some and it wont go out of battery. If the first round does not fly pull the trigger. Repeat until it goes boom. have carried one every day for the last 4 years in my left pants pocket of my 5.11's best back up I own carry 40+ hours a week on duty. In the winter I carry in my left jacket pocket. It will shoot all five rounds while in the jacket pocket. Try that with an auto loader.

I have a kahr cw9 good for in the waist band. 8 rounds of 9mm +p 125 jhp. Good shooter no recoil wife loves it.

Go with the Smith. Stay away from the Ti/Scandium to god dam light the fucken recoil is brutal 38+p and crippling with 357 Mags.

New round revolver combo from Ruger and Federal. they call it the .327 mag. same size as a sp101 / smith j frame but will hold 6 rounds instead of five. 80% power of 357 mag with the recoil of 38+p:thefinger

18. magnum

magnum Level: True Devil

The NAA's are cool little revolvers!

19. BlueSkyJaunte

BlueSkyJaunte waster of perfectly good steel

I can't decide...though the NAA gets the most pocket time at this point.

[​IMG]

20. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Right on, Brother, exactly the sort of thing a pocket gun needs to be.

Anyone here ever do the snubbie course with Mike deBethencourt? I'm looking to do so in the not so distant future. A good solid way to spend a weekend so it would seem.

And Slick, don't denigrate the little NAA - i love mine, and has virtually no recoil with he .22mag cylinder. Problem is it is so effin cute I sorta forget it's a gun.