1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Fat Fusion Battle Mistress FFBM, CGFBM, and FBM

Liu Kang May 5, 2011

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .32" Grey American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 8) (NOT IN GANZA)
    ASHBM - Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    11" Blade 2" Blade Width 16.5" Overall .32" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Grey/Black American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the Cerakoted Knives was an Exclusive for ONLY this show! The Grey/Black American Flag Cerakoted for the ASHBM was NOT offered in the Ganza after the show so there is only 8 EVER MADE, which makes this an extremely rare and collectible knife!
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" Tan American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 8 of these made in this Grey/Black American Flag Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it look Awesome! There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat!
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Satin Blade, No Choil, Magnum Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Black & White Liners and with Mosaic Pins
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM
    11" Blade 16.5" Overall .32" Thick
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with No Choil
    Magnum Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Black & White Liners
    This is from the Fall 2014 Knob Creek Show.
    Well as we all know, the shop stopped making the Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM with No Choil, so all these are gone and can not be ordered again. They must have saved this blank for the knife show.
    There were only one of these like this! This handle is the thickest on this model that I have ever seen! The matched set of Magnum Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle is so amazing and beautiful. This is a true Custom and very RARE hand ground and made by the Busse Custom Shop! The handle is made from natural wood so when purchasing, please keep that in mind.
    $1200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Harpoon FFBM .32" Camo Saber Ground Blade, Magnum Hand Shaped Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    FFBM Fat Fusion Battle Mistress
    10" Blade Length 4.15" Harpoon Edge 16.25" Overall Length 1.85" Blade Width .32" Blade Thickness 29.2 Ounces
    .32" Saber Ground Camouflage Coated Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Hand Shaped Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Choil with a polished spine
    This is Brand New purchased by me at the Spring Knob Creek Show on 4/8/2010 directly from Busse Combat.
    The FFBM was introduced By Jerry Busse in 2006-2007 and have been discontinued. This is a true custom and one of a kind, none other like it in the world! The FFBM CG (combat grade) is usually the coated FFBM which is usually .32" Saber Ground. This one is uses the same blank but then was hand ground free hand by Jerry Busse to make it the one of a kind Beautiful knife you see here. The harpoon top has a sharpened 4.15" edge that is usable and super rare for a Busse knife. The V-Ground Edge on this knife is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat!
    $2300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Harpoon ASHBM .315" Satin Blade w/Choil, Green/Tan Birdseye Maple Handle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .32" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .32" Thickness 27.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, which means it had been Discontinued!
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress were introduced in 2013 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2014. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Black Coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    Sold Pending Funding

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ASHBM .325" Bronze Coated Blade w/Choil, Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive $750

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ASHBM LE #241/300 .32" Satin Blade No Choil, Magnum Red/Black G10
    Busse Combat Custom Shop ASHBM Limited Edition #241/300 .32" Flat Ground Satin Blade No Choil, Textured Magnum Red/Black G10 Handle
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 27 Ounces
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and No Choil
    This is Limited Edition number #241 of 300 made with No Choil. These have the un-sharpened swedge.
    Magnum Textured Red and Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    There were made for a very short period of time and uses the 1/300 blanks which have been dis-continued. This is a true collector's Must Have piece because it is very RARE with Super LOW NUMBER!
    In 2003 Jerry Busse released a very short production run of these Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM, with the unsharpened swedge. There were 300 produced with the choil and 300 without. They all came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade and a swedge and were all numbered. He did allow the buyer to choose which handle he/she wanted and the G10 and handles were available for additional charges. these of course sold out very fast! This knife will come with not only the tactical Busse Cardboard Sheath. Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ASHBM LE #61/300 .32" Satin Blade No Choil, Smooth Magnum Black/Grey/Red G10 Handle
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 27 Ounces
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with a Swedge and No Choil
    This is Limited Edition number #61 of 300 made with No Choil. These have the un-sharpened swedge.
    Smooth Magnum Black/Grey/Red G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    There were made for a very short period of time and uses the 1/300 blanks which have been dis-continued. This is a true collector's Must Have piece because it is very RARE with Low production NUMBER!
    In 2003 Jerry Busse released a very short production run of these Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM, with the unsharpened swedge. There were 300 produced with the choil and 300 without. They all came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade and a swedge and were all numbered. He did allow the buyer to choose which handle he/she wanted and the G10 and handles were available for additional charges. these of course sold out very fast! This knife will come with not only the tactical Busse Cardboard Sheath. Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition #100 w/Choil
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition #100 without Choil
    Set Sold Pending Funding

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2016
  2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .325" Muddy Brown Blade with Choil, Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    11.15" Blade Length 16.6" Overall Length .325" Blade Thickness 27.4 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Muddy Brown Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge & Choil
    Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    This Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    This is Brand New from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY.
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY. This has a INFI Steel that is .325" thick with a Muddy Brown Coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened! There is a tiny piece of brown coating that chipped off the tip of the logo side of the blade, there is no damage to the blade but coating flaked off. This will not effect the performance of the knife in any way. This is being sold as is.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .325" Doublecut Blade w/Choil, Hand Smoothed Red Tequila G10 Handle
    11.1" Blade 1.8" Blade Width 16.6" Overall .325" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Doublecut Finished Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .325" thick with a Doublecut Finished Blade w/V-Grind Edge! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This knife has a Choil and a Hand Smoothed Red Tequila G10 Handle which can not be ordered as an option. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $825

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC413 Busse Combat ASHBM .32" Jungle Camo Blade w/Choil, Magnum Tan Canvas Micarta
    11.1" Blade Length 16.6" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 26.5 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel with a Custom Camouflage Coated Blade Finish
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground w/V-Grind Edge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from the 2014 Spring Knob Creek in KY!
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek in KY. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Camouflage coated Blade Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Camouflage coated blade was never an option when you ordered this on the Busse Combat website when this was available for sale. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $670

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .33" Flat Ground Sage Blade, Magnum Textured Yellow/Black G10 Handle
    11.1" Blade Length 16.7" Overall Length .33" Blade Thickness 27.6 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel Sage Coated Blade Finish with Choil
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Sage Coated Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 22015 Blade Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .33" thick with a Sage coated Blade Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Magnum Textured Yellow/Black G10 Handle was never an option when you ordered this on the Busse Combat website when this was available for sale. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC424 ASHBM LE #532 .32"Satin Blade No Choil, Magnum Red/Black G10 $1000

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC421 ASHBM LE #495 .32" Satin Blade No Choil, Magnum Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition- ASHBM LE
    11.1" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .32" Thickness 27.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finish Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Magnum Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, No Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Spring 2014 Knob Creek Show in KY. The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out and has been Discontinued! Get this while you can!
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition were introduced in 2013 by Jerry Busse and have long since been discontinued! At that time, you has the option of choosing it with or without the choil and handle material and color you wanted. Here is one Beautiful Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition #495 with No Choil. This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat. This model sold out pretty fast and some people feel this would be a good replacement of the FFBM. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it has never been used, sharpened or carried! Busse is no longer producing the ASHBM LE which is already Discontinued!
    Sold Pending Funding

[​IMG]
    ASHBM .32" Brown Blade with Choil, Magnum Black Paper Handle
    $670

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .322" Flat Ground Sage Blade w/Choil, Magnum Hand Smoothed Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    11.1" Blade Length 16.6" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .322" Blade Thickness 26.6 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Sage Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge with Choil
    Hand Smoothed Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    This is Brand New which I purchased directly Busse Combat.
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2013 and has since been discontinued! This one is the one with the Choil so you can choke up on the grip if you wish. This one has a Hand Smoothed Magnum Black Canvas Micarta Handle which is pretty rare as most of the ones you see are textured handles. This has a INFI Steel that is .322" coated with a thick Sage Crinkle Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $670

[​IMG]
    ASHBM .32" Black Blade with Choil, Magnum Black/Red G10 Handle
    $700

[​IMG]
    ASHBM .32" Black Blade with Choil, Magnum Black/Green G10 Handle $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .32" Tan American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 8) (NOT IN GANZA)
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Tan American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the Cerakoted Knives was an Exclusive for ONLY this show! The Tan American Flag Cerakoted for the ASHBM was NOT offered in the Ganza after the show so there is only 8 EVER MADE, which makes this an extremely rare and collectible knife!
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" Tan American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 8 of these made in this Tan American Flag Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it look Awesome! There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat!
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .335" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    11.05" Blade Length 16.55" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .335" Blade Thickness 27.5 Ounces
    Tanker Grey Coated Flat Ground Ground Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Magnum Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. This has a INFI Steel that is .335" thick with a Tanker Grey coated Blade Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Magnum Textured Black/Blue G10 Handle. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016
  3. Liu Kang

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/043_zpslz6ohnyj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/045_zpsg5ffos5z.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/047_zpsp6uodrzt.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/048_zpskao1zqvv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/052_zps3nnzsdm5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/054_zpspyxcapcx.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/055_zps6z72rjed.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/057_zpswgeari91.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/059_zpsk6lyheqb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/080_zpsmdltazfl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/075_zpsmiwjhdp3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/082_zpsxtgkmlyr.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Combat ASHBM .325" Camouflage Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    11" Blade 2" Blade Width 16.5" Overall .325" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Black Coated Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .325" thick with a Camouflage coated Blade Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! I have never seen this color camouflage done before so this color combination may make this a "One of a Kind" for a Busse Knife! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $790

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/032_zps5kbubyqg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/035_zpstezdzwmc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/036_zps2y4sdjtb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/037_zpskdnyips3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/063_zps7cp5f7fd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/065_zpsfnl6qtdm.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/066_zpsnszjqel4.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/067_zpsaxlflqjg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/069_zpslqzxjpix.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/074_zpscaknpj4g.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/072_zpsxevjleyn.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014005\/084_zpsnuoqll7d.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Combat ASHBM .32" Green American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade, Magnum Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Green/Black American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the Cerakoted Knives was an Exclusive for ONLY this show! The Green/Black American Flag Cerakoted for the ASHBM was offered in the Ganza after the show so even though there were only 7 of this color combination, others may have been made afterwards which makes this an extremely rare and collectible knife!
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" Green American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade! The Flat Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. There were only 7 of these made in this Green American Flag Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it look Awesome! There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $800

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/011_zpsmqcwvgvf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/013_zpspsqtovxr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/031_zpsqvixte2m.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/032_zps860mtgll.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/006_zps2d4ypkmm.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/019_zpsiakx8ix2.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/016_zpsgwstxzfr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/033_zpsyg2hjrxk.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/034_zps0xvv1kyj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/030_zpswy9ydpib.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/028_zpswkfiejfi.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/036_zpsevfq8hd7.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Combat Custom Shop Nuclear Re-Curve FBM .28" Satin Blade, Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle
    Fusion Battle Mistress
    10" Blade 16.2" Overall .28" Thick
    Satin Flat Ground with a Blended Convexed Edge
    This knife starts out as being very similar to the FFBM or FBM LE in that the blade length, overall and shape is all the same. This one than going into the Busse Custom Shop and gets a Hand Ground Re-curve blade and a 8.4" Sharpened Nuclear Spine! Not only is a non production knife that was never made in a production and but it is a Complete One of a Kind Custom Knife! This one is brand new, never used, carried or sharpened that I purchased directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY. This has a Blended Convexed Edge that is razor sharp!
    $1600

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/048_zpsde4f774f.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/005_zps11af542f.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/025_zpsc1ba1057.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/006_zps6840b67c.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/028_zps0d9ee60c.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/008_zps0655a1d9.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/010_zpsec8c2a06.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/012_zpscca77bd4.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/029_zps169f44b5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/030_zps9e7750d8.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/038_zps7bccea24.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/036_zps6c7c24a3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187001\/June%202014\/042_zps5a9cd71a.jpg"}[/IMG2]

ASHBM LE #2/300 .32" Satin Blade No Choil, Magnum Orange G10
    $950

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187090\/029_zpsa74faeb0.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187090\/031_zps29a3f22e.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187090\/032_zps20d08807.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187090\/040_zpsaf1d443e.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187090\/039_zps9023afdd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187090\/037_zps36ea10f9.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187090\/034_zpsa4274ca3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187090\/041_zpscbffe0b9.jpg"}[/IMG2]

KC409 ASHBM .32" Satin Blade w/Swedge & Choil, Full Green/Tan Lacewood Handle
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/039_zpsowbv1fbg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/057_zpstfrb2asa.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/060_zpscvagzfxv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/061_zpsb8qambie.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/045_zpsvqhyn0uk.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/051_zpskycyair8.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/068_zpsvudq8tho.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/062_zpsxwjgs69d.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/066_zpsi20meq74.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/077_zps9ztlmiuz.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/076_zps804lpq1z.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/080_zpsd5p07ovd.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Doublecut Bowie Blade w/Choil, Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    11" Blade Length 2" Blade Width 16.6" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness
    Doublecut Bowie INFI Blade Steel with Choil
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Doublecut Blade V-Grind Edge
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Knife Show 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Doublecut (bead blasted) Finish! This knife was custom hand ground by the Busse Custom Shop and now has a Bowie shaped Blade. This has an un-sharpened Swedge on! The Full Height Flat Ground Ground Doublecut Blade V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. These were never made as a production with this Bowie Shaped Blade and was a hand ground custom made by the Busse Custom shop. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat!
    $1150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS525 Busse Combat FBM.315" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Hand Smoothed Magnum Lacewood Handles w/Orange Liners & Mosaic Pins
    FFFBM - Flat Fat Fusion Battle Mistress
    10" Blade Length 16.25" Overall Length 2.1" Blade Width .315" Blade Thickness 27.4 Ounces Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Full Hand Smoothed Magnum Lacewood Handles w/Orange Liners & Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil
    This is like New received back from the Busse Combat Custom Shop where a FBM LE was sent in to get a Blended Convexed Edge, Custom Shop Logo and a new custom Handle! The FFFBM - Flat Fat Fusion Battle Mistress are discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!

The Flat Fat Fusion Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2006 and has long been since discontinued. The Flat Fat Fusion Battle Mistress is most commonly known as the FBM LE - Fusion Battle Mistress which was also known as the FFBM LE - Fat Fusion Battle Mistress. The difference between the FFFBM and the FFBM is that the FFBM was only sold through the Busse Company store in certain specific color combinations with a Saber Ground Coated Blade! And the FBM LE could be ordered the Busse Combat website but was only available with a Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with Textured Magnum Tigerhide Handles! That's how this knife started, as a FBM LE which was sent to the Busse Custom Shop where the logo and the limited edition # was replaced with a Busse Custom Shop Logo, the edge was changed from a V-Ground Edge to a Blended Convexed Edge and the handle was changed to a Custom Full Hand Smoothed Magnum Lacewood Handles finished off with Orange Liners & Mosaic Pins. Since I got it back, it has never been used, carried, sharpened so I'm selling this as New. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE and a MUST Have for any Busse Collector because this is a "One of a Kind!!"
    $1500

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2016
  4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Doublecut Bowie Blade w/Choil, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress
    11" Blade Length 2" Blade Width 16.6" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness
    Doublecut Bowie INFI Blade Steel with Choil
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Doublecut Blade V-Grind Edge
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Knife Show 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Doublecut (bead blasted) Finish! This knife was custom hand ground by the Busse Custom Shop and now has a Bowie shaped Blade. This has an unsharpened Swedge on! The Full Height Flat Ground Ground Doublecut Blade V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .335" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .335" Blade Thickness 27.5 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel with Large Choil
    Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat and this is Brand New.
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. This has a INFI Steel that is .335" thick with a Black Crinkle coated Blade Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle was never an option when you ordered this on the Busse Combat website when this was available for sale. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat ASHBM .33" Tanker Grey Blade with Choil, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    11" Blade 2" Blade Width 16.5" Overall .33" Thick
    INFI Blade Steel
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .33" thick with a Black Coated Finish! This particular knife seem to be thicker than the rest! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/Choil, Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 28.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil & Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    This is Brand New directly from the Blade 2015 Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued so get this while you still can.
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. This is a huge collector's Grail directly from Busse Combat made by the Busse Custom Shop just for the Blade 2015 Show in Atlanta Ga. There were only two of these like this, One with Red Mammoth Tooth Handle and the other is Blue (both are now posted!) Yes I have the other one also! This handle is the only one I have ever seen like this! The matched set of Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins is so amazing and beautiful. This is a true Custom and very RARE hand ground and made by the Busse Custom Shop! The handle is a matched set and is natural material so and when purchasing, please keep that in mind. Each set of handles is different so each one is "One of a Kind". I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it has never been used, sharpened or carried!
    $1600

FBM Bulletnose Prototype, Red/Black Magnum G10

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016
  5. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop ASHBM .325" Satin Blade w/Swedge No Choil, Full Birdseye Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 25.1 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel with Swedge & No Choil
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Satin Blade Convexed Edge
    This is Brand New straight from the 2014 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY!
    Jerry Busse introduced the Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and it has been discontinued. He did a very short run of them with the Swedge. This knife uses the same blank with no Choil but with a custom Busse Custom Shop Hand Smoothed Full Birdseye Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Knife Show 2014. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Satin Finish! This knife has the Swedge on it like the Limited Sold out Edition 1 of 300! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! The Swedge is Un-Sharpened! Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind"! INFI is a proprietary Steel is ONLY used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ASHBM LE #266/300 .32" Satin Blade No Choil, Smooth Magnum Black/Grey/Red G10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ASHBM .32" Satin Blade w/Choil, Black G10 G-rexed Desert Ironwood Handle with Mosaic Pins
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with Choil
    Black G10 G-rexed Desert Ironwood Handle with Mosaic Pins
    This is from the Fall 2014 Knob Creek Show.
    There were only one of these like this! The matched set of Magnum Full Desert Ironwood Handle is so amazing and beautiful. This is a true Custom and very RARE hand ground and made by the Busse Custom Shop! The handle is made from natural wood so when purchasing, please keep that in mind.
    $1150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Satin Blade w/Choil, Full Hand Smoothed Striped Maple Handle w/Moosic Pins & Red Liners
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness
    Custom Hand Smoothed Striped Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    This is from the Spring 2015 Knob Creek Show.
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Knife Show 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Satin Finish! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is ONLY used by Busse Combat knives. These were never made as a production with this Full Hand Smoothed Striped Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom Shop. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind!" I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Satin Blade w/Choil, Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek Knife Show 2015. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Satin Finish! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is ONLY used by Busse Combat knives. These were never made as a production with this Full Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins and each one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom Shop. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind!" I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1170

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Satin Blade with Choil, Black G10 G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Solid Brass Pins
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge & a Choil
    Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Solid Brass Pins
    This is from the Blade 2015 Show in Atlanta Ga.
    This is a huge collector's Grail dircectly from Busse Combat made by the Busse Custom Shop just for the Blade 2015 Show in Atlanta Ga.
    There were only two of these like this, One with Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle and the other is Red! Yes I have the other one also! This handle is the only one I have ever seen like this! The matched set of Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Solid Brass Pins is so amazing and beautiful. This is a true Custom and very RARE hand ground and made by the Busse Custom Shop! The handle is a matched set and is natural material so and when purchasing, please keep that in mind. This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat. Each handles is different so each one is "One of a Kind". I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it has never been used, sharpened or carried!
    $1550

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC423 Busse Combat ASHBM LE #284 .32" Satin Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition- ASHBM LE
    11.1" Blade Length 16.6" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 27.3 Ounces
    Magnum Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek in KY. Here is one Beautiful Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Limited Edition #284 with Choil. This knife has a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it has never been used, sharpened or carried!
    $915

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC414 Busse Combat ASHBM .335" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Choil, Textured Magnum Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    11.1" Blade Length 16.55" Overall Length .335" Blade Thickness 27.6 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge & Choil
    Textured Magnum Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    This is Brand New from the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show in KY.
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2013 and has since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2014 Show in KY. This has a INFI Steel that is .335" coated with a thick Black Crinkle Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $670

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
    begreen61 likes this.
  6. Anthony Ulfig

Anthony Ulfig I am a lurker and need to introduce myself!

Interested in buying this knife. New to this forum. Needing some info to buy this. Email me at anthonyulfig@gmail.com

7. Liu Kang

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3114_zpsomxsxss2.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3116_zpstk7w3aud.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3119_zpsljzlva6r.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3123_zpstb7iwomp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3128_zpsczo9xxxi.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3131_zpsgfrvk5bn.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3133_zpsv7faqpyk.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3136_zpskqr0wx15.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3139_zps9ynqpk7y.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3141_zpseakmuy4r.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3144_zpsaih463co.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3152_zpspe4mcsqm.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [TABLE="align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD]CS521 Busse Combat Custom Shop CGFBM .25" Black Crinkle Blade w/CBTs, Magnum Hand Shaped Olive Green/Black G10 G-rexed Amboyna Wood Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
    CGFBM - Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress
    10" Blade Length 16.25" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .25" Blade Thickness 26.4 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Coated Saber Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) and V-Ground Edge
    Custom Magnum Hand Shaped Olive Green/Black G10 G-rexed Amboyna Wood Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil, CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology), Swedge
    This is Brand New Purchased directly from Busse Combat at a knife show. These CGFBM - Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress are discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!

The Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2006 and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse made into a Full Blown Custom! This is the very first time I have seen where Busse has made a custom Handle for a coated Blade! This has Magnum Hand Shaped Olive Green/Black G10 G-rexed Amboyna Wood Handle and finished with Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins. You can see a lot of thought, work and time has gone into this knife. Here is what Jerry Busse had to say about the CBTs about the CGFBM when it was introduced:

"The corrugated bevel not only greatly strengthens the blade but reduces the overall weight of the blade while reducing the cutting friction along the entire height of the bevel"

INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7159_zpsem87y54m.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7161_zpslzwvt8nd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7162_zpsdbxxl0j7.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7163_zpsvufcz4wc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7173_zps1muzv8ov.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7176_zpsqxyo0e6h.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7179_zps8b0qur9y.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7181_zps5aog9jlb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7183_zpsyqhr97tz.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7184_zpsfgzjywdp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7189_zpso5dadq5b.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_7191_zpsdnhwahhg.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse combat ASHBM Limited Edition (#2 of 300) .32" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/No Choil, Textured Magnum SOS Orange G10 Handle
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 27.1 Ounces
    This is Limited Edition number #2 of 300 made with No Choil. These have the un-sharpened swedge.
    Textured Magnum SOS Orange G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    There were made for a very short period of time and uses the 1/300 blanks which have been dis-continued. This is a true collector's Must Have piece because it is very RARE with Super LOW NUMBER!
    In 2003 Jerry Busse released a very short production run of these Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM, with the un-sharpened swedge. There were 300 produced with the choil and 300 without. They all came with a Flat Ground Satin Blade and a swedge and were all numbered. The No Choil allows a bit more weight on the knife and a longer cutting edge. He did allow the buyer to choose which handle he/she wanted and the G10 and handles were available for additional charges. these of course sold out very fast! This knife will come with not only the tactical Busse Cardboard Sheath. Dead Mint never used, carried or sharpened. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1050
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7721_zpsunw7gas6.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7723_zpsk4jd4epa.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7724_zpsj2hzk4ib.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7725_zps1ddxke3d.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7726_zpserfmvw7j.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7732_zpsummprvks.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7734_zpslwlutahl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7736_zpsczo3lesb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7737_zpstrd05fsk.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7739_zpskj01x6l1.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7742_zpszknnlpyq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DSC_7744_zpsdu9gkxzj.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Combat ASHBM .33" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    11.15" Blade Length 16.55" Overall Length .33" Blade Thickness 26.4 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge & Choil
    Magnum Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta.
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2013 and has since been discontinued! I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .33" coated with a thick Black Crinkle Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $670
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8825_zpsrzbhivao.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8831_zpszby2wr7o.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8835_zpsldzytjoo.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8836_zpspczbhpl7.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8838_zpshludzkpg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8846_zpskhqiudmd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8849_zpsnvzsbdgl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8853_zpsuxtgsfh7.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8856_zpsxecerdjo.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8858_zps4npjpkrz.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8861_zpsocn19aof.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_8866_zpsl4gsdxsu.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Combat CGFBM .24" Aged Bronze Cerakoted Blade w/CBTs, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 14)
    CGFBM - Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress
    10.15" Blade Length 16.2" Overall Length .24" Blade Thickness 26.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) and V-Ground Edge
    Saber Ground INFI Steel with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Handle which can be either Canvas Micarta or G10 but is unknown because it's also protected and coated with the Cerakote Coating.
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga where only 14 of these were available for sale. The Busse Bushwacker Mistress is no longer being made and has been discontinued so get this while you still can
    The Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2006 and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse decided to make only 14 of and have them Aged Bronze Cerakoted for this ONE Show! The actual handle material is unknown can be either canvas micarta or G10, and because it is coated, is not known but will still have the lifetime guarantee. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination was never offered when it was in production and only a handful ever made! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1050
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0515_zpshovh8a6x.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0522_zpso1i4xupv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0524_zpsdnztdq8z.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0526_zpskzmomhe4.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0528_zpsviy0ancn.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0533_zpsj7vhldrq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0536_zps1qppd1g0.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0539_zps7jcin9dp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0542_zpsgrqqhuyl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0543_zpso3sgz6jg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0552_zpsvt6bdzyo.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0554_zpsgkxiufpb.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Combat Custom Shop ASHBM .31" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/Choil, Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 25.5 Ounces
    .31" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge with Choil
    Custom Hand Smoothed Magnum Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Blue Liners
    This is from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. There were only one of these like this! This handle is the thickest on this model that I have ever seen! The matched set of Magnum Full Brown/Tan Lacewood Handle is so amazing and beautiful. The handle is made from natural wood so when purchasing, please keep that in mind. Each piece of wood is different so each one is "One of a Kind"! INFI is a proprietary Steel is ONLY used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1100
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0562_zpsipzzchvg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0564_zps7zjkyyr5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0568_zpsvym4tgbn.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0570_zpsdrnhgxmt.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0573_zpszfgbsxrp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0576_zpssuulxkvw.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0578_zpsx68loarn.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0581_zps9zxurwps.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0583_zpsnqigcjek.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0586_zpsd3fovmkf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0594_zpsoyjtnune.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014019\/DXH_0559_zps2dqygbpr.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Combat ASHBM .325" Flat Ground Muddy Brown Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    11.15" Blade Length 16.7" Overall Length .325" Blade Thickness
    INFI Blade Steel
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Muddy Brown Coated Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Magnum Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    This is Brand New directly from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY! The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .325" thick with a Muddy Brown Coated Finish! This particular knife seem to be thicker than the rest! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This has a Magnum Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it was never used, carried or sharpened!
    $690
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_1005_zpsagnnhwwm.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_1009_zpsyevnkfvf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_1011_zpsb3idyho2.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_0954_zpsk45rle4s.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_0960_zpskqrsekst.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_0962_zps35br6mqd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_0964_zps3q7l1vy4.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_0968_zpsdcpjhxrd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_0969_zps6yasmjgq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_0971_zpsimvog1cr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_0974_zpswzvhdzbi.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014020\/DXH_0979_zpskujgwypl.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Flat Ground Satin Blade w/Choil, Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    11" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .32" Blade Thickness 28.5 Ounces
    .32" Flat Ground Satin INFI Blade with Blended Convexed Edge & Choil
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New directly from the Blade 2015 Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued and taken off the Busse Combat website so can no longer be ordered.
    Jerry Busse introduced the model Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress in 2013 and this has been discontinued. This is a huge collector's Grail directly from Busse Combat made by the Busse Custom Shop just for the Blade 2015 Show in Atlanta Ga. There were only two of these like this, One with Red Mammoth Tooth Handle and the other is Blue (both are now posted!) Yes I have the other one also! This handle is the only one I have ever seen like this! The matched set of Magnum Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins is so amazing and beautiful. This is a true Custom and very RARE hand ground and made by the Busse Custom Shop! The handle is a matched set and is natural material so and when purchasing, please keep that in mind. Each handles is different so each one is "One of a Kind". I purchased this directly from Busse Combat and it has never been used, sharpened or carried!
    $1550
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4602_zpsaycypxqg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4605_zpsqrm4qnsj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4606_zpsmgjnypax.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4607_zpsdlmtbhuy.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4611_zps5t88fsyl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4614_zpsesu56s5c.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4618_zpsbat9wno6.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4620_zps0fivhnkc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4623_zpssvvlnx0k.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4626_zpstfcom38z.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4629_zpslzihpska.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/DXH_4633_zpsgrgvq7cv.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Combat ASHBM .33" Flat Ground Black Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    11.15" Blade Length 1.8" Blade Width 16.35" Overall Length .335" Thick 27.5 Ounces
    Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil,
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued by Busse Combat and now now long available and can no longer be ordered so get this before it's gone!
    In 2013 Jerry Busse introduced the Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress to the Busse community on his forums. This has been a very popular model and has become discontinued. I believe this took the most of the Heavy Duty chopping duties of the FFBM and NMFBM. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. This has a INFI Steel that is .33" thick with a Black Coated Finish! This particular knife seem to be thicker than the rest! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4650_zpshojv86xd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4645_zpswd8fbn6x.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4652_zpsinfvmrpi.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4654_zpsjuurtqz6.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4659_zpswvaxskuw.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4661_zpslcchltva.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4663_zpsolzirvag.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4667_zpsgpra0zmu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4670_zpsuiaun47y.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4672_zpsr8xcjnuf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4676_zpsxtgegpru.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014025\/DXH_4638_zpsgc18fymb.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Combat ASHBM .322" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade w/Choil, Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    11.15" Blade Length 1.8" Blade Width 16.35" Overall Length .322" Thick 27.5 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Tanker Grey Coated Blade w/V-Grind Edge
    Magnum Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges)
    INFI Blade Steel, Large Choil,
    The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress has been discontinued by Busse Combat and now now long available and can no longer be ordered so get this before it's gone!
    In 2013 Jerry Busse introduced the Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress to the Busse community on his forums. This has been a very popular model and has become discontinued. I believe this took the most of the Heavy Duty chopping duties of the FFBM and NMFBM. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat. This has a INFI Steel that is .322" thick with a Tanker Grey Coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0736_zpsrlprjqhc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0746_zpscmegfqfr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0749_zpsn6uftgud.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0750_zpskptl63tj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0756_zps5oqmzmn6.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0761_zpsbftniaej.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0763_zpsk3rx35yr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0766_zpsrotqfudi.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0770_zpsfzpegz29.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0773_zps2cl5cs2z.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0781_zpsympfjfxp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_0788_zps6qmapxgv.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Busse Custom Shop ASHBM .32" Satin Blade w/Swedge & Choil, Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    11.1" Blade Length 16.5 Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .32" Blade Thickness 28.1 Ounces
    Full Height Flat Ground Ground Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Choil, Nuclear Meltdown Treatment on the Spine and Edges (Rounded Edges), 4.2" Non-sharpened Swedge
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress - ASHBM is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it's Sold Out, which probably means it had been Discontinued!
    I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. This has a INFI Steel that is .32" thick with a Satin Finish! This knife has the Swedge on it like the Limited Sold out Edition 1 of 300! The Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. What makes this knife very RARE and Special is not only does this have a Never Done before V-Ground Edge, this has a full custom Custom Hand Smoothed Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Giraffe Bone Handle finished with Mosaic Pins. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives. This one is hand custom made by the Busse Custom shop and you can see a lot of time and thought went into. Each set of Giraffe Bone is different so each one is "One of a Kind"! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat so Brand New: Never used, carried or sharpened!
    $1200

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3185_zpswnjgs56r.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3197_zps2twb8ie8.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3200_zpsm4rmiy2m.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3203_zpseginf1gd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3226_zpsuc2eygoe.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3233_zpsbe4ilrzt.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3236_zpsvyync0pu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3238_zpsywtdj8eq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3245_zps613irt6r.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3249_zpsqrsyypww.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3179_zps8usuqhxm.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3161_zpsq4df8ri9.jpg"}[/IMG2]

CS522 Busse Combat Custom Shop FBM Re-Curve Bowie .26" Saber Ground Satin Blade, Magnum Hand Shaped Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Black Liners & Mosaic Pins
    FBM - Fusion Battle Mistress
    10" Blade Length 16.25" Overall Length 1.9" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 27.7 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Re-Curve Bowie Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Magnum Hand Shaped Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/Black Liners & Mosaic Pinss
    INFI Blade Steel, Full Size Choil, No Swedge, Re-Curve Bowie
    This is Brand New Purchased directly from Busse Combat at a knife show. These FBM - Fusion Battle Mistress are discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!
    The Fusion Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2006 and has long been since discontinued. This knife is one of the rare knives that Busse made into a Full Blown Custom! This has a free Hand Ground Re-Curve Bowie Blade! This has Magnum Hand Shaped Orange/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle and finished with Black Liners & Mosaic Pins. You can see a lot of thought, work and time has gone into this knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this color combination! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1500

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3414_zpsofrrxhzp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3366_zpsha7bgpue.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3369_zpslskoo5t0.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3372_zpsrsxiifz3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3374_zpscoxxa1mx.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3380_zpsl0qda67n.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3382_zpsf6aihukp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3385_zpsny8yla2t.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3387_zpsm1ay3h7p.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3391_zpshuj7fb9x.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3395_zpsthhfbd3y.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3401_zpses8mr0es.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014035\/DXH_3405_zps8zbhviak.jpg"}[/IMG2]

CS524 Busse Combat FFBM .315" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Standard Red G10 Handle w/Black Gustav Vollmer Custom SheathFFBM - Fat Fusion Battle Mistress10" Blade Length 16.25" Overall Length 2.1" Blade Width .315" Blade Thickness 31.3 Ounces Black Crinkle Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground EdgeTextured Standard Red G10 HandleINFI Blade Steel, Full Size ChoilThis is like New received back from the Busse Combat Custom Shop where it the Black Blade was just re-coated. These FFBM - Fat Fusion Battle Mistress are discontinued and have been Sold out so get this now while you can!
    The Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2006 and has long been since discontinued. At that time, the FFBM was sold in certain specific color combinations only and only through the Busse Company Store! I believe this is the knife that really got Busse to where it is today. I believe this one was released in 2007. Noss decided to test this knife on knifetest.com and the results were incredible and since than, everyone from around the world has wanted to own a FFBM! This knife has the Saber Ground Black Crinkle coated INFI Blade with the V-Ground Edge! This has the Textured Standard Red G10 Handle which is very plain Jane to look at but it's what it can do that's impressive. The first owner lightly used this and sold to me in which it showed light use on some spots with some light smoothing. I sent this back the the Busse Combat Custom Shop and had this re-coated. Since I got it back, it has never been used, carried, sharpened or even put in the sheath. This will come with a custom Black Nylon Sheath with a Black Custom Kydex sheath made by Gustav Vollmer just for this knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE and a "MUST Have" for any Busse Collector!
    $1500

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016