1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FACEBOOK SUCKS

hamburger Feb 24, 2020

1. hamburger

hamburger Super Deluxe Double Cheeseburger Knife Maker or Craftsman

i got banned or put on restriction for a week. i posted a reply to a photo that was said to be against community standards. after review it was not a bad photo. but it stopped the guy that posted it. it stopped me for just saying it was unfair.

they stopped my account and asked me for a photo of myself to prove i was not a bot.

i send them a pic of my dog. they let me go. but now i have to wait a week before i can post anything. tis a bitch.

so it seems if someone don't like you they can say you post forbidden photos then you get pulled. then it up to you to be proven innocent. that is not the way we were brought up in the usa.

innocent until proven guilty unless you are on the other side of the political spectrum.

thank GOD for the mighty JD. we can post anything here well almost anything.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Not that I'd troll 'em, but if they asked for my photo, I'd've sent 'em this....

[​IMG]

Now, you know why I don't have a facebook account....:manganr:

Bigbosssman, Jim L., KAZ2 and 6 others like this.
  3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

yeah man facebook and ig suck

i dont want to like.
    i want to hate and kill you, give me that option

bring back reds so i can paint the crooks!

Jim L., KAZ2, ded i and 5 others like this.
  4. Samb

Samb Average Member

You should have sent them a picture of your dick. Fuck a bunch of Facebook.

Jim L., KAZ2, ded i and 1 other person like this.
  5. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

6. hamburger

hamburger Super Deluxe Double Cheeseburger Knife Maker or Craftsman

back in jail. again this week. its strange. i have not been online to do anything. i think its a troll just after me.

Jim L., Kelper and ded i like this.
  7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

um

under i dont stand

leave the place

Jim L., Kelper, KAZ2 and 2 others like this.
  8. J B Hege

J B Hege knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

For what it's worth. Gave up on FB years ago. I realized that the algorithm that they use to feed you news thrives on anger. If there's anything I don't need, it's a daily dose of anger. wish the rest of the world would figure that out. FB and other social media sites have made the world a much angrier place.

Jim L., chutcher, Balibuyer and 2 others like this.
  9. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Got rid of that shit from those fucks, my real friends got my phone#

10. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Very true JB , anger and fear to keep us disconnected from ourselves from our inner peace.

Jim L., chutcher and Balibuyer like this.