1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

F.O.S. Pikal grind first one finished finally......

M.Olexey Mar 15, 2009

1. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

XL is rough ground and due for much attention this week.

Stay tuned.....

mo

2. M.Olexey

You'll definitely dig the HOS. That last one I finished for Norcal came out so sweet I decided not to change anything about it and canceled the re-design.

mo

3. wildman

wildman Huge member

Kato

Very cool, one more knife I have to buy from you or steal it from Kato. LOL. :cheesydevil: Yes, I will be a victim of that knife when I arrive in Texas next month. WE will be training with it daily. :ssad: Yes, you heard me I will be in TEXAS next month.:devilzeek The Pikal is an excellent knife to match Kato's martial art style (Imua Kenpo) involving open hands, knife and stick work. :ssmile:

Great work again Martin.:bruce:

Cheers.

4. M.Olexey

Thanks brother. That sounds very cool. I am anxious to get some feedback from you guys after using it. Maybe I should throw a trainer together to save you some scars :shockedevil:

mo

5. wildman

wildman Huge member

Yea

copy that, hopefully Kato will listen to that suggestion. I hate it when he uses real knives, you know to keep the reality going. LOL:decisions

6. IMUA

IMUA Little member

Incoming.....

Martin...

Check your PMs, Brother.

And please disregard any "snivelling" you get from my slapdick brother (Wildman)! There are those that are, those that want to be, and then those that will never be!:cheesydevil: Although, now that you mention it, a pikal trainer would be nice. I'm just sayin'....

V/R

IMUA

7. M.Olexey

:bwah: :bwah: :bwah:

Brutal :devil1:

Pm recieved and replied to. I bet I can come up with a trainer. I'll work on it.

mo

8. IMUA

IMUA Little member

Incoming II...

PM sent. Thanks brother!

V/R

IMUA

9. IMUA

IMUA Little member

Got it...

Martin...

Got it Saturday afternoon! Totally Awesome! Wore it to a BDay party Saturday night in the manner we have discussed in another thread...nobody had the slightest idea I was carrying until the conversation turned to blades and I produced it! Hell, you'd have thought a naked Hooter's girl came into the room with all the excitement that blade produced.:madaddy:
    Brother, that is one "sick" blade! Fits my hands perfectly. Now, we need to talk about a Pikal trainer...I need 2!

If any of you other JDs haven't done business with Martin...you're missing out! Awesome bladecraft, awesome blades, awesome guy!

Thanks Brother!

V/R

IMUA

10. M.Olexey

I love stories like that. Thanks for the nice compliment my friend.

The cool thing about a trainer for the pikal is that it would pull double duty as a trainer for the standard FOS as well. I actually have some 1/4" thick aluminum and some red kydex so I should be able to put a decent set of trainers together.

Stay tuned I'm on it.

mo

11. wildman

wildman Huge member

Pikal

Yea, all IMUA can talk about is his PIKAL and how many people he has threatned with it. LOL. Yes, he wears it all the time in the horizontal carry and nobody can see it under his gut. LOL. :decisions Actually my gut is bigger. LOL. Yes, we talk about the PIKAL alot and now another knife I have to buy. Great work Martin. :devilzeek

I am trying to get IMUA to set up a class on the use of the knife there in Texas, I think I have him convinced.

12. M.Olexey

Thanks brother!

Training's always cool :devil1:

mo

13. JDG23

JDG23 Huge member

That is one sweet knife. :cheesydevil:

14. M.Olexey

Thanks!

mo

15. IMUA

IMUA Little member

Wtf???

Not sure what Wildman is alluding to in his last post, but seemingly he has forgotten that I have a 32" waist, which he hasn't had since he was 32! And that, was a looooooonggggg time ago!:cheesydevil: His eyesight must be going as well!:devilzeek

Keep up the "Monstrous" work, brother!

V/R

Kato

16. M.Olexey

Damn you guys are hilarious :cheesydevil:

and I thought I busted my brothers balls :devil1:

mo

17. JDG23

JDG23 Huge member

Isn't brother love great!:demented: