1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

expensive bead

apdallaround Aug 24, 2015

1. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Why the hell would you pay $250 for a freaking bead??? clearly ridiculous:devilzeek:unintroduced: don't justify it, you cant.

2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Well, while not my style, were one inclined to stick one up one's ass, would not one prefer a more spendy bead for such activities?

3. apdallaround

yes(hangs head in shame).

4. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

Is that $250 per bead? I've heard you need a few of these strung together for the best results.

5. scott308

scott308 Huge member

For $250+(depending on the length of the string), I would want help with the insertion process:devilroll:

6. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Simple , those who feel the need to belong to the cool kids of the fan boy club must have di most expensive ridiculous toys, the more you pay the cooler you are and more accepted in the special people club, bid high go home feeling like a complete asshole but do not tell anyone , just take pics and show it off...:unintroduced: why is it 250$?, because people pay that and them some.

7. Brian_W204

I'll take it!

Actually, I really have no idea where this topic started from, can someone fill me in?

8. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

:fixed:

:bwah:

crogers and apdallaround like this.
  9. apdallaround

i saw a ti bead for sale at that price and so.

10. Brian_W204

:devilzeek:devilzeek:devilzeek

11. Brian_W204

You sure it wasn't Ti-plated over solid 24k Gold? :devilroll:

12. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

What manner of buttfoolery is going on in here? and count me out if it doesn't involve a pretty female :bwah:

13. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

I've seen beads made from Superconductor material that are crazy expensive, running 150-200 plus.

A "disk" thick enough to craft one from can run 600~ alone.

The base material is costly. :devilcorn:

I may even make one. :unintroduced:

:bwah:

14. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

A thread substantially addressing buttfoolery and Krull was here first? WTH Glenn!? :cheesydevil: