1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

I still say they should have made these movies when they were a quarter century old, instead of way past half a hundred!

Yeah, I'll see it, no doubt about that. The first one wasn't bad, the second one was over the top corny, but it was fun, especially Chuck Norris.

[​IMG]

At least Rambo is keeping everyone employed :D...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    GEEZER likes this.
  2. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Cage, Seagal and Snipes....Interesting for sure....I thought Snipes was in jail?? Tax evasion?

3. Bravo One-Eight

Bravo One-Eight Little member

Yeah, that's correct. He served some time and was released just a little bit back, maybe a month or two ago.

I'm going to be interested in seeing the movie when it comes out. The corniness is silly, but I think it just adds to the over-the-top-ness of it all. Hell, they might as well call it "Action Movie Stars Doing Awesome Things With Cool Special Effects: The Movie." I'd so see that!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
  4. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

I liked the first 2 movies,so i hope all 11 of them

are above ground in 2014, for the next adventure....:ropeman:

5. LX_Emergency

LX_Emergency Huge member

I liked the first one. I disliked the second one enough that I might not even bother with this one.